Daddys Home Pt2

King P.O.V.
"You really think I won't put a hot one in you?"

"You could, but you ain't about that life. I bet you ain't killed not a single soul."

I laughed a sinister laugh before walking up close on him. "I done killed niggas right in front of they families. Don't think yo ass can't get the same treatment."

He walked around further in my living room, looking around as I watched him with a close eye. I can't trust this nigga.

"So this the life you chose? I mean I give you props son, this house is a sight to see." He says looking at me.

"You done?" I ask before looking back at Jayla who stood near the stairs.

"And this must be your lil girlfriend, where you find her at? She got a nice little frame on her. Them boys back in New Orleans would have a hell of a good time with her."

"You must really wanna die today." I say calmly as I went over to my bookshelf and pulled out my already rolled blunt.

I lit it up and walked over to Jayla and gave her my gun. I leaned up on the railing of the stairs taking a few hits.

"I got two things I hate the most, you wanna know what they is?" I ask and he nod. "Being disrespected, and not being feared."

He laughed before seating down on my couch. "Son you remind me of myself"

"First you can cut that son shit, cuz I'm not shit to you. And second, I could never be you. See the difference between you and me is that I live up to my word. So please believe me when I say I could kill you and not shed one tear"

I watched his reaction as he eyes grew big and a hint of fear grew in them. He shook his head before looking over at me.

"I see you still holding that grudge against me"

"You don't know shit about me"

"Yes I do, whether you like it or not I'm still your father. I mean come on Kingston, look at us. Ain't no hiding that your mine."

"Now you wanna claim me? Nigga you can miss me with that shit. I'm grown bruh, I dont need you."

"I can accept that, but your sister needs me-"

"You wrong again, my sister cool. She don't need you either. I been having that on lock since you left. Look don't come up in here thinking you know shit cuz you don't. I been taking care of this family, I been doing shit that you should of been doing. So don't ever fucking come up in my crib, acting like you got some balls. I lost all respect for you when you got that other bitch pregnant and left my mama."

"You gotta get over that shit."

"Get over it!" I say grabbing my gun from Jayla. "Nigga I'm not getting over shit, its because of yo ass that I am the way I am. I got fucking trust issues because of you, living a fucking lifestyle that I had no choice but to get into. If it wasn't for my sister and her wanting a relationship with you, I wouldn't even be letting you stand here right now."

He stood up. "Well now I see how you feel"

" I been felt this way, this just the first time you hearing it."

"Well what you want me to do?"

"I don't need shit from you, all I ask you to do is go see my sister like you promised. And tell her what she don't know."

"She don't need to know everything-"

"Yes the fuck she do, you gone tell her or I will."

He nodded before heading towards the door.