❤Game❤

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT IS DISPLAYED IN THIS CHAPTER!!

King POV:

"Fuck"

"Shit"

"You like that baby?" a female voice ask.

"Yeah ma, keep going" I say pushing her head back down as she continued to suck me. I just needed a release so I called up Angel, just so we could talk. Next thing I know we talking then that shit turned into kissing and now she giving me head. I didn't plan on this shit but I'm not finna stop her now.

"Is that your phone" Angel ask stopping. Damn! Just when I'm about to cum.

"Yeah..hold on" I say before answering. "Hello".

"What the fuck you doing man" Chris screams through the phone. "You told me to meet yo ass tonight and you no where to be found. Then you got that nigga on my ass about where you at, you had business to take care of tonight".

"Damn I forgot about that shit..my bad" Before I could finish the rest of my sentence Angel deep throated me and I damn near fainted. Damn do she not have a gag reflex!

"HELLO" Chris yells. "Nigga is you laid up with some bitch..when you need to be making this money" he ask.

I barely could talk and that shit just made Angel so damn happy cuz she started laughing, as she pushed me further in her mouth. "Damn Angel chill" I say pushing her off me as I came in her mouth.

"BITCH, YOU GOT MY ASS LISTENING TO YOU GET SOME DAMN HEAD! TF WRONG WITH YOU B?" Chris screams. "And I know its Angel nasty ass, tell her ass to get off her knees".

"Chill nigga, I'm finna come through now" I say as I got up to pull my pants up as Angel laid back on the couch smiling up at me. Tf!

"Don't bother, I took care of it but you ain't getting none of that money. I hope her hoe ass was worth it. Bye" he says before hanging up.

Now I'm pissed because if it wasn't for Angel ass I wouldn't have been here and I would be out making my money. And I forgot Jayla was up stairs..I hope she didn't hear us down here.

Fuck!

"Baby come here so I can make you feel better" Angel says pulling on my shirt.

"No fuck that, get ya shit and leave" I say grabbing her arm pulling her up.

"What's the matter, didn't I just make you feel good" she ask me touching my face.

"I didn't even want it go this far Angel. It just happened. I'm up here fucking around with you instead of handling business" I say pacing the floor.

"We are a couple, so you don't have to feel bad baby. Come here" she says trying to grab my hand.

"STOP" I yell. "We not fucking together and I don't love yo ass, you was what I needed for a quick nut. Stop being oblivious to this shit Angel" I say mugging her.

"You just saying that, you love me King. That's why you called me over" she says crying.

"This my fault...and I'm sorry but you have to go" I say grabbing her things.

"FUCK YOU I DONT NEED YOU...I CAN GET DICK WHENEVER I WANT. FUCK YOU!" She screams in my face at the door.

"To late I already did that" I say before slamming the door in her face.

I clean up downstairs before heading upstairs. I walked passed the guest bedroom and peaked inside to check on Jayla. She was fast asleep. Good.

"Sorry" I whisper before closing the door.