Goodbye

Sup?

How are you guys? This book has finally ended. I say finally because it was started three years ago. That is insane. Seeing it end makes feel... Proud, in a strange way. There was a point where I gave up on it, thinking I would never finish it. But I did and I am proud.

This story is special. I've said it before but I'll say it again. When I started writing I was still sixteen, a little idiot in my room with nothing more than an idea and I took my chance with putting that idea into words. This story helped me visualize the way I wanted my writing to be, it helped me see my flaws and my strengths and for that, for being the first story I ever wrote and helping me reach the point I'm in now. No other story will ever be as special as this one to me.

This story deserved better, it deserves a complete rewrite, give it the treatment it deserves but I don't think I'll be revising it. Many people like it as it is, I like it too. I just wish the pacing wasn't so...

Meh.

But like I said its special. More than anyone could ever understand. I want to thank you all for reading it, for supporting it. For liking it and being so freaking amazing. You are all special and as a result you helped bring this story to life.

So thank you.

But if you want to see another story of mine and have read The Secretary already maybe you'd like to check out my new book? It will be better, I promise. It's another Levi x Reader, I want to keep practicing so I will keep trying.

-

Knowing You Again.

"Come back safely, yeah? " she smiled at him.

"Yeah, make sure you have everything ready for the wedding by then. " he placed a kiss on her lips.

Levi Ackerman, a soldier in the military comes back after a year of being away on his last mission. Expecting to find his fiance waiting for him with open arms and a smile, he is instead met with her eyes looking back at him like a total stranger. Now he is left with no choice but to get to know her all over again.

"Hi, you must be Levi. I'm (Y/N)." she extended her hand with a smile on her face. "But I guess you already know that. "

"Yeah, I do. " he shook her hand. "Levi."

-

Yep, that's the new book. The first chapter is up so if you want check it out.

Like I said this story and everyone that has read it are special to me. In a way I can't describe. This book is what got me started and if it weren't for you reading it and commenting on it... I would actually be a different person, no kidding.

Truly, from the bottom of my heart thank you so much for being here. For being as amazing as you are and for caring. It has been an amazing journey, I hope to see you in the next one.

---------------------------------------

Thoughts?

-Christel.

💜