16. Boys Night

(Levi) 

Me and (Y/N) were sitting on our bed cuddling since we didn't have anything else to do. We've been awake for about three hours and it was around twelve. Well, she's been awake for three hours, I've been awake since five. 

We ate and talked about work and how Hanji was asking for me yesterday because she desperately needed help, even though I don't work for her. I mean, if she had asked me I could help for a day. But she'd have to pay me. 

I was really bored. Spending time with (Y/N) was good and all but we don't have anything to talk about. I wish we could have like a TV or something so we could watch a movie and commenting on it instead of just sitting here watching the ceiling. 

(Y/N)'s phone rang bringing us out of our comfortable silence. She reached out and grabbed her phone. 

"It's Hanji. " she told me and answered. "Hello?- Erwin? - I'm fine how are you? "

Erwin called her? Why? 

"Not really no. - Yes he's here. - Ok." she pointed the phone at me. "He wants you. " she told me and I took the phone. 

When I did she put her head back on my chest.

"Hello? " I put the phone on my ear. 

"Good morning Levi. How are you? "

"I'm fine. You? " why would he want to talk to me?

"I'm fine too. "

"So, what did you want? "

"Well, I'm going to go out with some friends from work tonight and I was wondering if you would like to come. "

"Why would you think about bringing me? " I was genuinely confused. Why would he even think about me? 

"Well, Hanji's about to leave town to go and see her parents for the weekend so I have nothing to do. I asked some friends from work if they were free to go out tonight and they said yes. Hanji however doesn't know them and she's the jealous type, so the only way, apparently, for me to go out tonight is if you come with me. "

"Oh. " yeah that makes sense. Not the best thing to hear but I appreciate the honesty. "Give me a sec. "

I placed my finger on the phone so he wouldn't listen to my conversation. 

"(Y/N)." I poked her head. 

"Hmm? "

"Erwin wants me to go out with him. You ok with that? "

"Yeah. I have money to give you, no problem. "

"What? No, no, no. " I sat up bringing her with me. "I didn't even think of that. I meant if you were ok with me leaving you alone for a few hours. " I didn't want to leave her alone.

"Oh. Yeah it's fine there's no need to worry. Go out and have fun. " she hugged my waist and kissed my chest. 

"Are you sure? I don't want to leave you alon-" she cut me off by grabbing the phone from my hand.

"Hey Erwin. Levi told me you want to go out tonight. - No I'm ok with it just tell me when and where to meet you. - Ok thank you, bye. " she hang up and I was left staring at her. 

"Why did you do that? "

"Because we were keeping him waiting. He said to be outside the cafeteria at six. " she laid us down again and she was on top of me. 

I brought my hand up to her head. "But I don't want to leave you alone. "

"I'll survive for one night. You just make sure to go out and have fun. " she looked up and smiled at me.