59. Birthday On Christmas Day

(Levi)

I woke before (Y/N) of course and I was just sitting in bed looking at her sleeping. She was drooling on the pillow, I'd definitely have to change the case later. Noir jumped on the bed showing me that she was hungry and wanted food. I didn't want her to wake (Y/N) up so I picked her up and got out of the room closing the door behind me.

I went to the kitchen and started making my tea while getting Noir her food. I placed the food in the back corner where Noir had her stuff. She still had water and milk so that was good. This house is definitely far more comfortable then the last. And better yet we own it, no rent.

I finished making my tea and went to the living room where I saw the tree and other decorations. (Y/N) did everything since I was far too busy with work. From what I understand Erwin will have to make a lot of changes since some hire ups will go with Nile. A lot of people are nervous and I'll admit so am I, but I doubt he will fire me. I'm doing good so far from what everyone has told me.

I opened the curtains to let the light in. It was a sunny day today, which was nice since it was Christmas. Also my birthday and I mast say I'm surprised my mom hasn't exploded my phone yet. Looking at the clock I saw that it was eight o'clock. So I sat down on the couch and drank my tea in silence. Looking under the tree I saw two more gifts. I really don't think she should buy me things. Did I want gifts?

Yes. Did I want her to get me gifts? No.

But anyway, Noir jumped next to me waiting to be petted. So I did just that.

"You are such a brat. "  she started licking my pants. "Yeah yeah. " I rolled my eyes and kept drinking.

About twenty minutes later I felt arms around my neck and lips touching my neck. I didn't need to look back to know who it was.

"Happy birthday. " she whispered in my ear.

"And merry Christmas. " I said back and turned to kiss her. Glad to feel her kissing back immediately.

"I'm going to get something to drink and eat and then we can open our gifts. " she said and I nodded.

After a few minutes she came back with two plates with toast and a cup of juice for her. We usually eat on the table but today we can make an exception. She gave me my plate and I thanked her. While we ate we talked about how we slept and I kept checking my phone.

"Are you expecting a call? " she asked curious.

"Yes and no?" I said unsure. "My mom hasn't called me yet. "

"Maybe she thinks we are still sleeping? " she suggested.

"Maybe? " I placed both my phone and plate down. After (Y/N) did the same we got up and sat under the tree.

I pushed three boxes towards her while she pushed two. One was quite big though. She started first with the smallest box that was on top. When she did open it she smiled and started at it.

"Thank you. I don't know why you got me one though. " she laughed and hugged me.

"You can't call what you have a phone. It barely has any space and it's just really bad. This is not the best on the market but definitely far better than what you have. " I smiled back at her. "I hope you like it. I got it in gold and white. " she pulled it out of the box and looked at it.

"I love it. Thank you. " she said again and kissed me.

"Open the other two. " I pushed her back and she opened the second box. She gasped when she saw what was inside. It was a pair of boots she really wanted. She was legit staring at them for ten minutes wondering if she should get them or not. They were quite expensive I mast say.