31. Past (1)

(Levi)

*this all takes place before he met (Y/N).*

I felt something wet hitting my face and I opened my eyes. Immediately the first thing I noticed was the smell of something super disgusting and realized that the wet thing hitting my face was warm.

I got up and saw that it was also yellow. I felt like throwing up on the spot. I hate this. I hate it so fucking much it's ridiculous. I got up and took my blanket and put it in the plastic bag I had found on the garbage two weeks ago. It looks like its going to break any minute now.

I left my spot in the alley and started looking for clean water. It has to be in public too, I'm going to wash my entire body I can't just go to a public toilet and stay there for I don't even know how long.

Eventually I found myself in the forest. That's probably a good place for me to wash myself. I went to the area of the forest that's off limits and started looking. Even a river will do. Just anything to get this disgusting feeling off me.

After looking for what felt like an eternity I found a small lake. It doesn't look natural, it was made by humans but right now I couldn't care less. There didn't seem to be anyone around so I took off my clothes and started cleaning myself.

That's what I desperately wanted.

To be clean. It's a nightmare living on the streets but this is too much for me. I don't even know for how long I had been standing here just cleaning my face. It's a good thing it's fall and not winter or I wouldn't be able to stand the cold.

Just when I started cleaning my body I heard movement in the background and I froze on the spot. I turned around and saw a woman that looked older than forty leaning on a tree and looking at me. She had a weird smirk on her face, although that's to be expected.

I am naked.

"What? "I asked with anger in my voice.

"Nothing, just enjoying the view."

"Can you stop and just leave? " I turned around to continue and finish as soon as possible.

The cold had started to get to me and I didn't want her calling the police.

"Damn women. " I said under my breath. She was still there.

"Me leave? You are the one in my property. " she chuckled.

My eyes widen. I turn around and looked at her. She pointed her finger on my right and when I looked I saw a big house. Some trees were blocking the view so I wasn't surprised that I didn't see it earlier. I guess she's rich. I let out a shaky breath.

What is she going to do? Probably call the police and arrest me. I can't let that happen.

"I guess you're homeless? " her smile dropped but I could tell she was teasing me.

My silence was her answer. I rolled my eyes and went to take my clothes and leave before she had the chance to call the police. I quickly put my clothes back on and went to leave. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. " I heard her say.

"And why not? " I started into the distance.

"This whole area is mine with guards all around. I don't think you have a chance of escaping, I don't like people in my property uninvited." she smirked. 

"... Okay then. " I turned to her. "What should I do? "

"Just come with me. " she started walking and I followed her. After a while we came up to a huge house. 

We got inside and a maid immediately came to greet us, her name was Carla from what I understood. I didn't pay much attention, I was busy looking around. 

"Excuse me? " the maid or Carla said to me. 

"What? " I harshly asked. 

"You need to take your shoes off. " I sighed and took off my shoes. 

After that I followed the woman around the house. More servants came up to her only calling her "Mistress " so her name was still a mystery to me. After some more walking we arrived at the huge dining room and she sat at the head of the table and I next to her because that's how she wanted it.

Food started coming in and that's when I snapped. 

"Will you tell me what you want? " I almost yelled. 

"After we're done eating yes. " she calmly said and kept eating like nothing happened. 

"Are you kidding me? " I was getting angrier and angrier. 

"No. "

"Tell me what you want from me now. " she looked at me from the corner of her eye. 

"Very well then. I want you to be my sexual partner for a while. " she said it like it was the most natural thing in the world. 

"What? " my mouth was open from the shock. What the hell? 

"You heard me. You are an attractive man and I want someone to keep me company while my husband is away. In exchange you'll get to stay here and have everything you desire. All I ask for is for you to spend time with me. " she took a sip of her wine. 

I looked at her shocked. Was she seriously asking me that? 

"So... Wait. You want to fuck you and you'll let me stay here and have anything I want? " why was I even asking this? 

"Pretty much. " she nodded and looked outside of the big window. 

I was actually thinking about taking her offer. It was getting colder and colder every day and I didn't want to stay out for the winter again.... I was sick of it. I wouldn't mind sleeping with her if it meant having a nice winder. Maybe I can try it out for a bit and if I don't like it then I'll just go. 

"Alright fine. I'll take your offer. "

--------------------------------

Okay so. This chapter was published months ago and today July 30th I came back to do one final edit for the Wattys and I saw that almost two thousand words from the chapter had been gone. I don't know what happened because when I published it it was fine. But now so many words were missing and I had to do what I could to give you as much information about the chapter as I remember. 

Like I said this was published months ago and I don't remember much from what I wrote and I need to check the rest of the book. I really apologize for how bad this is, I really don't know what happened.... 

Thoughts.

-Christel.