61. Past Months 1

(Y/N)

The trip was something I enjoyed, but now we're back and I have stuff to do. Sure I don't have to go back to work for a few hours but I do have school. Which starts today. In fact I have to be there in an hour and I was pretty nervous. I had a notebook and a pen with me because I didn't know what else I should take. I remember that on the first day they only told what to buy and gave you the books.

I left the house and walked my way to the school. I saw some other people in the yard which calmed me down because that meant I wasn't the only one. Some were even older than me. I sat down on a bench and pulled out my phone to pass the time as people kept coming. When the clock reached five the bell rang and I stood up along with everyone else. I could choose the class that starts at six but that would mean I'd leave at midnight and not eleven like this one.

I saw Darius, the principal come out holding papers and after introducing the teachers and himself he started calling names so we'd know to what class to go to.

When he finished the list with my name we all walked up the stairs and followed an old bold guy. We entered the classroom and we all took a seat.

"Well hello, my name is Pixis and I will be your teacher for the year along with Shadis. You won't meet him today though. Up here are your books so I'll call your names and one by one you will come and get them. "

And so he started calling names, when he called mine I stood up and got my books. I was surprised by the fact that there weren't as many books as I remember, although I guess it comes as a given that I would have less classes then normal students.

Once everyone was finished he told us to pull out our math books so we could start immediately. As well as that we should buy five notebooks for his classes, two just for math. He spent his hours today reminding us some basic stuff that were needed for all his classes which I appreciated and he gave us some homework at the end.

When the bell rang signaling the end of the class we all got up, gathered our stuff and left the school. I walked back home and the moment I opened the door Noir was already on my feet. I walked past her and put my stuff on the counter. Just then Levi exited the bathroom with a towel on his head and wearing only pants.

"Hello to you too Levi. " I said and took off my shoes and coat and fell on the bed.

"You don't seem well. " he said.

"I'm fine, I'm just tired. "

"Hmm. How was school?"

"Like school. I'm starving. " I rubbed my face.

"I know. " he said and went to the kitchen only to come and place a bag on the counter. "Sushi if you're interested. "

I got up immediately.

"Yes I am! Why did you buy sushi? " I asked.

"I didn't, business meeting, that's what was left from my portion. " he went and tossed the towel in the bathroom and put on a shirt.

"Oh? Meeting for what? Didn't know you had one. " I opened the bag and started eating, yes with my hands but I didn't care. It's not like anyone could judge me anyway.

"Neither did I, Erwin wanted to talk to the important employees to see how the new plan for the company would go. The trial is next month, we'll see how things go. " he said and laid on the bed.

"Is there a chance he will loose the company? "

"No, but he wants to see how they can spit it. And what will happen with the bank and all that stuff. "

"Riiiiight. So what did he want with you? " he looked at me. "I mean, he just hired you and your job is not THAT important so you'd be needed in the meeting."

"You're right, but if he gets back control he wants people he can trust on the important positions. Of he does become again the CEO then Mike will become his right hand and I will take Mikes place. "

"Well, promotion already? " I jokingly said.

"Definitely not already, if that does happen it will happen after the year changes. "

"Hmm. " I finished eating and put everything away.

I got changed into my pajamas and laid on the bed next to Levi and grabbed the controller.

"What should we watch? "

"I don't know."

I started going through the channels but the only thing that was worth watching was one of the new Star Wars. So that's what we watched since we already knew what happened in the previous movies. This is Star Wars after all.

Sometime before midnight we fell asleep.

--------------------------------

Thoughts?

-Christel.