42. Memories Of France (2)

(Levi)

I parked the car outside of the big house Dimo Revees was staying in. Turns out it wasn't that far away from my house, just twenty minutes away so I arrived earlier than scheduled. I got out of the car and Kenny followed.

"Can't you stay in the car? " I glared.

"No, you could take hours for all I know, I'm not waiting for you in there. " he walked up to the door and knocked.

"Oh, no. You will stay in the car and wait for me to finish, I'm not going to let you mess with my work. " I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him back.

"Let go of me you idiotic midget."

"I will when you get in the fucking car, I have work to do and you are not-" I was cut off by the door opening.

Dimo Revees was standing at the door with a smile on his face.

"Hello, you must be Levi Ackerman!" he looked at me because I was actually dressed in a suit.

"Yes-" before I had time to continue he cut me off.

"And who is this? " he looked at Kenny.

"No one important. I'm sorry you even had to see him, he'll just wait in the car. " I started pulling Kenny by the collar again.

"You... " Kenny said and pulled away from me. "I'm his uncle, sir, and he has to take me somewhere after your meeting, that's why I came along but he's telling me to stay in the car. " he said to Dimo.

I glared at him because right now he's ruining my image, honestly I should have just pulled him out of the car even if it meant coming here with a black eye.

"I just don't want him distracting us, sir. I'm really sorry for this. " I went to grab Kenny's arm and drag him in the car.

"Oh, it's fine he can come in. He doesn't have to wait in the car. " Dimo said and stepped back as a sing for us to get in.

We walked in the big house, Dimo and Kenny were in front of me and I was in the back. Honestly it took every bit of my strength to stop myself from grabbing Kenny and take him out to have a small "talk" but since the boss was okay with him I relaxed. 

We went in Dimo's office and sat down and talked about the deal. He walked over to a small table with some alcohol on it and asked if I or Kenny wanted some. I said no while Kenny said yes. 

Even that annoyed me. 

After an hour of us talking finally I got him to agree to work with my company. He didn't say he was one hundred percent sold but he would bring out some papers for us to sign. He would also talk with other people but it was almost guaranteet that I got it. 

And I felt proud. 

As I went over the files Dimo handed me I heard him and Kenny talking. I ignored it because there was nothing wrong with it, in fact it might do me good because Kenny is used to talking to people like him. With his past and all. I just ignored them and kept reading and signing the papers in front of me. 

Though suddenly I heared, what sounded like a choked out "Levi" which made me look up instantly. Kenny had pressed a knife against the mans throat with pressure which cause blood to slowly ooze out. Before I could react Kenny had already slit his throat with such swiftness that it caused some of the blood to land on my cheek.

I stood there frozen, it was like my body didn't want to move. I had seen this before when I was younger, Kenny used to be part of a very big gang and he would often visit the mafia to make deals. One time he took me with him and I saw some stuff a kid shouldn't see and I guess that explains why I wouldn't move now.