20. Levi's Birthday

(Y/N)

I woke up early in the morning and Levi was already wake. I remembered the events of last night and I smiled and hugged him. He was surprised because he hadn't noticed that I was awake. 

When he realized that I was awake he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. 

"Good morning. " I could hear his smile. 

"Good morning and happy birthday. " I kissed his neck. 

"You already said that to me yesterday. " he chuckled. 

"I know that, but that doesn't mean that I have to stop. " I looked up and kissed his cheek. 

"Thank you. Now let's get up. " he didn't even let me stand. 

He just picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and laughed as he entered the bathroom. He placed me down and I sat on the toilet. I started doing my thing as Levi placed our toothbrushes and toothpaste on the counter and left. 

He re entered the bathroom holding his pants and the blue bottom up shirt. As well as his boxers and shoes. I went in front of the sink and both me and him started washing our teeth and we did many different jokes while doing it. I placed toothpaste on his chest and his hair. We kissed each other with toothpaste on our faces and other stupid stuff.

"Are you going to take a shower? " I asked him and wiped my face. 

"Yes, I haven't taken one in four days. " he took off his clothes and entered the shower. "Want to join me? "

"No, I took one two days ago. " I smiled and closed the door of the bathroom. 

I quickly went downstairs and took the stuff from the cabinets. Now was my chance to surprise him. I went upstairs and put the small table on the center of the room. I put the plates and silverware on top and brought the packages with the food out of the bag. 

I also put our glasses on top and placed the bottle with our drink on the floor next to the table. I lid five candles so we could have a lot of light because of the special day. I put on my pants and Levi's black shirt and just let it fall out of my pants. I put on my boots and exited the room and closed the door. I put my back on it and waited for Levi to exit the bathroom. 

He didn't take long and when he saw me he raised an eyebrow. 

"What are you doing? " he walked up to me. 

"Just waiting for you. " I run my hands through his chest and kissed me. 

He eyed me suspiciously. 

"What are you up to? " he raised an eyebrow. 

"Nothing bad. " I smirked and opened the door. 

His looked behind me shocked. 

"Babe, " I placed his hands on my waist and I felt butterflies in my stomach. "I think I'm hallucinating. " 

"No, you're not. " I laughed. "Happy birthday. "

He looked down at me and opened his mouth but nothing came out. I let out a chuckle and took his hand and dragged him in the room. I closed the door and we sat on either sides of the table. Levi still didn't say anything and just looked at the food. 

I placed my hand on his. 

"Are you okay? Do you not like it? " his reaction was not what I was expecting. 

He immediately came back to reality and stood up and kissed me. 

"Are you kidding me? I love it, I love you. " he smiled. "Thank you so much. " he sat back down.