66. Past Months 6

(Y/N)

A few weeks have passed and it's nearing October. I was sitting at the kitchen table with Levi eating before it was time for us to go out. Today we were going to look at different houses and apartments for us to move to. If everything goes well we'll move next month or so. I was really grateful to Levi's mom for saving up his money for so long but I did also feel bad for making Levi pay entirely for it. Hopefully I'll make it up to him in the future.

"Are you done? " he asked and I nodded my head not really interested in finishing the rest of my food.

"How far away is the first place? "

"We'll take a taxi, we're not walking."

"Yeah, I asked how far away it is not how we'll get there. " he let out a sigh and stood up putting the plates in the sink.

"About thirty minutes away, we have five places to look at. "

"Alright." I nodded and stood up, grabbed my bag and went out.

Levi joined me a minute later and we sat in silence waiting for the taxi to arrive.

-

Hours later we entered the house and I immediately fell down on the bed while Levi went in the bathroom. Noir was probably somewhere or maybe she run away, I didn't hear her all day. Either way I couldn't care less. Levi came out at some point and sat on his side on the bed doing something on his phone.

"Have you seen the cat? " I asked.

"She's under the bed. " he didn't look up from the screen. "Which place did you like better? "

"The apartment. Yes unfortunately we'll have neighbors and it won't really be the best experience but it was the better option out of all of them. What about you? "

"I was thinking the same thing. Anyway I have to go to work now. I'll see you later. " he gave me a kiss on the side of my head and left while I sat there thinking about how I should get up as well to get ready for work.

-

And in the apartment we are. For the past few weeks we have slowly been moving our stuff in our new house and today we officially moved in. It's the middle of November and our anniversary is coming up as well. Something I had completely forgotten about with everything going on. Today is our first night here and guess how we are going to spend it. With pizza and movie night.

Sounds like heaven.

"Have you picked a movie yet? " Levi asked as he sat next to me and gave me a plate.

"Not really, I told you I don't want to pick one, you do it. "

"Why am I always the one to choose?" he asked as he picked up the controller going through the options in our now amazing TV!

"Because you have good taste. " I placed two pieces on my plate and sat back.

"In that case prepare for an amazing ride in a whole new world. " he smiled and he leaned back.

"That reminds me of something... "

"Guess we'll find out. "

It was only then I realized that the movie wasn't live action but animation. We watched the movie and I understood what Levi meant when the song came on, it had been a really long time since I watched Aladdin. When the movie finished we went in the bedroom to sleep after realizing how late it had gotten.

"Tomorrow you start work at the new place, right? " Levi asked.

"Yeah, I'm glad Sasha decided to open a restaurant and take all the people from the cafe to work there. The payment is way better. "

"She hired new people for the cafe, right? "

"Yep, thought Historia will stay for a month to make sure the new ones do a good job and will come over to the restaurant after that. "

"Yeah, okay. Have a good start tomorrow since I won't see you in the morning. " he gave me a kiss.

"Of course I'll have a good start, who do you think I am? Anyway, good night. " I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Good night. "

---------------------------------

Not really happy with how this story has progressed. It's really slow, if I could go back I would make things differently but I can't. I need to rush the plot people, I'm really sorry but if I don't I don't think it'll be possible for me to finish this story any time soon.

Thoughts?

-Christel.