19. Christmas Party

(Y/N)

I put on my coat and went over to Hanji who was standing by the counter. It wasn't so crowded today because it was Christmas Eve so everyone was with their families. I reached the counter. 

"Hanji, are you sure I don't have to bring anything? " I asked for the hundredth time. 

"Yes (Y/N), even Sasha told you not to bring anything with you. All you have to bring is Levi so he can blow the candles. " she jumped, clapping her hands. 

"I think your more exited about his birthday then him. " I smiled. 

"Of course I am, I only have one shorty. " she smiled. 

I rolled my eyes and went to the window. Sasha was inside, Connie in the back cooking for the party since not many people were here. 

"Hi Sasha. " I waived my hand. 

"Oh hi (Y/N), are you leaving? " she put her hands on the window. 

"Yes, I'll come again at ten so I wanted to have my order. " I smiled. 

"Oh, yeah." she reached down and pulled out a big bag made to keep the food in it warm. 

"Is this everything? " I opened the bag. 

I asked from Sasha to make me some food for tomorrow. There was meat cooked in the oven, salads, sauces, potatoes and other things. I had bought two plates and two glasses as well as forks and knives. It was going to be Levi's birthday and our first Christmas together. I wanted to make it as special as possible. 

"Yap, that's everything you asked for and I think they should be fine for tomorrow if you keep them in the bag. "

"Thank you so much. Are you sure I don't have to bring anything to the party? " I asked again. 

"Yes, I'm sure. Now go and get ready. " she made a gesture with her hands to emphasize her point. 

I left the cafe after paying for the food and headed home to get ready. It was around eight, Hanji said that we would all stay longer today because it was our last day for two weeks. Not that I mind, almost no one was there. 

I actually sat down with Elijah, Sophia and the others because I had nothing to do. It was nice talking with them. When I arrived I put the bag with our food in the cabinet next to the one with Levi's gift. The meat smelled a little and was only hoping Levi wouldn't notice. 

I made sure that the bottle with our drink wouldn't fall because of the bag and went upstairs. I saw Levi laying on the bed with one arm behind his head and the other one holding his book, reading it, the two candles on the table the only light in the room. 

I sat next to him and he put down his book. He sat up and hugged me. 

"I missed you. You were gone for so long. " he nuzzled into my neck. 

"I know, but I warned you. Don't worry, I'll be all yours for the next two weeks. " I hugged him back. 

"I know. " he kissed my neck something he does more often. 

"Don't leave a mark, I have no way of covering it with the dress. " he laid us down and he proceeded to kiss all over my neck and face but didn't actually left any marks. 

"So what? Let everyone know your mine. " he whispered. 

"Everyone already knows. " I laughed. 

He stopped and we just laid there. He was on top of me and I ran my fingers through his hair. It felt so nice to be with someone for the holidays, it was something I hadn't felt in years. I smiled at the thought.