27. Girls Night

(Y/N)

"(Y/N)!!!" I heard Hange yell and felt her weight on me. 

"What? " I asked as I took off my apron, ready to go home.

"Me and the girls will go to my house to spend the night together. You want to come? " she smiled.  Her eyes were sparkling. 

"For how long? "I rubbed my eyes. I was tired and I wanted to go home. 

"Two hours or three. " she replied. 

I thought about it. 

It wouldn't hurt to go and spend some time with everyone. Levi did go out with his friends, I doubt he'll have a problem with me going out. I took my bag and coat, lost in thought I forgot about Hange waiting for my answer. 

"Well? " Hange asked and I jumped a little. 

"Sure, just let me call Levi to let him know. " I took my phone and she nodded. 

"Great!" she clapped her hands. "I'll go and take my stuff. Erwin is waiting for us outside." with that she left and I went outside and called Levi. 

After three rings he answered. 

"Yes? " I heard him ask from the phone. 

"Hi Levi. " I smiled. 

"Hi princess. What is it? "

"I called to tell you that I'll be going over to Hange's to spend some time with her and the others. " I saw Hange coming out. 

"For how long? "

"Two or three hours. "I answered. 

"Okay, don't be late... And... Be careful on the way back. " he sounded a bit hesitant to tell me that. 

"I'll be fine. " I started walking close to Hange.

"I know." he let out a sigh. "I'm just a bit worried. "

I entered the car. 

"Don't worry okay? I'll be fine. " I reassured him and Erwin started the car. 

"Fine, I'll see you later. " 

"See you. " I smiled and hang up. 

"Hi Erwin. " I finally said hi to him. 

"Hi (Y/N), problems with Levi? " he started the car after waiting at a red light. 

"No, I just don't go out at night so he found it a bit weird. " I quickly came up with an excuse. 

Was it even an excuse? 

"I see. " 

"So Hange?" I turned my attention to her. "Who's going to be with us? "

"Mikasa, Crista, Ymir, Petra, Sasha, you and me. " she smiled and looked back at me. 

I nodded my head and we entered a comfortable silence. After driving for ten minutes we reached the house. Me and Hange exited the car but Erwin stayed in which I found weird for some reason. 

"Are you not coming? " I asked him. 

"What? No. " he started the car again. 

"Where are you going? "

"I'll go to see Mike. Have fun. " with that he left. 

I looked at the door and saw that Mikasa, Sasha and Petra were already there. I felt my heart pick up pace. I felt nervous but I tried to not show it. I went over to them and said hi and we entered the house. We took off our shoes and coats and sat on the couch.