The End.

Hello everyone, Christel here. So I made this note to let you all know that this book has come to an end. You probably have noticed that I haven't updated in almost three weeks now and... Well, I just lost my motivation to write. I really apologize for this but the last chapter was the last one. 

I know that it's not nice of me to do this and some of you are probably mad at me and I don't blame you, but I will most likely post another chapter explaining how this story would end. Not an actual chapter but just a note. Saying what I had in mind. 

But then again I might not, I might leave up to you to decide how this story would end. 

Yes! 

I'm going to do that, you all have been awesome and I can't thank you enough. 

Thank you all for reading so far, it really means a lot. Goodbye my Royal Readers. 

👑💟👑

👑💟👑

👑💟👑

I'm just joking! Happy April Fools!!! I know that was terrible but I wanted to do something just to honor the day. I'm sure you all saw it coming. 🙃

The next chapter will come, probably tomorrow or... The day after? I don't know. But it will come I promise, it's just that one chapter has been a pain to write. Not that it's difficult or bad or I don't know what, to write, I know what I want to write word for word but I just can't bring myself to do it! And it's stupid! 😠😠😠🙃 but it will come. One of these days. 

Have a great day!!!