57. Going Back

(Y/N)

So the day finally came for us to go back home. A part of me was excited. Another was sad. I still had a while until I had to start work again so that was nice. I closed my suitcase which had a lot more clothes in it then when we first came and turned to see Levi sitting on the bed with his phone.

"Would you be a dear and take this for me? " I smiled at him.

"Sure. " he said bored and put his phone in his pocket.

He got up and grabbed my suitcase and his and left the room. I took the rest of the stuff from the room and went down. I saw Levi outside putting our stuff in the car. I gave the key to the receptionist, thanked them and went out. I got in the passenger seat and Levi started the car.

"Stop somewhere to get some food before we go out of the city. " I told him and opened the window.

"Anything specific you want? "

"Not really. You? " I looked at him.

"I want pizza. "

"Really? " I rolled my eyes.

"Yep. " I let out a sigh.

He did stop at a pizzeria and I got two.  One for Levi and one for me. And with that we got back on the road. Even though the distance and time it took us to go home was the same it felt shorter, for both me and Levi which was definitely a good thing. We stopped three times to pee and eat and around ten we started seeing the city lights.

At eleven we were outside Erwin's house. We got out of the car and walked up to the door. Levi knocked and after a minute the door opened reviling a Hange in her puppy pajamas. When she saw us her eyes lit up.

"(Y/N)!"she screamed and hugged me.

"Hi Hange. " I hugged back.

"Shorty! "she let go of me and hugged Levi.

"Hi shitty glasses." he said. "How's your shitty eye? "

"Good as new. Come in! " she said and went in the house.

We got in as well and saw Erwin sitting on the couch watching TV. When he saw us he got up to greet us.

"Hello. " he said and hugged me then Levi. "How was your vacation. " he sat back down.

"It was good. Definitely something we needed to relax. " I said and sat down.

"That's good. " he nodded.

"Where's Noir? " I asked excitedly.

"Probably in the kitchen eating. " I got ready to go in the kitchen but I saw Hange coming in with a little kitten in her hands.

"Did someone call this little beauty? " she said and gave her to me.

"Hi baby. Hi. " I said and grabbed Noir. She licked my nose. "Oh yeah, did you miss me? " Levi simply gave her a pet. He was tired so obviously he wasn't in the mood for anything right now.

"Let's go home." Levi said and got up.

"No! But you just came, won't you tell us about the trip? " Hange said.

"It's late. And I'm sure I'm not the only one tired. " he looked at me. "Sorry, but we can come tomorrow for coffee and we can talk. "

"Awe... Alright... Have a good night. " she said.

"Night. " levi turned to leave and I got up with Noir in my hands.

"Levi. " Erwin said. "You can take the car for tonight and bring it back tomorrow. "

"Thanks Erwin. Goodnight. " with that Levi got out of the house.

"Goodnight guys. I'll take Noirs stuff tomorrow if that's alright? "

"Yeah yeah. No problem. Have a good rest. " Hange said and got up to close the door.

We got in the car and Levi started driving. I could see his eyes closing and he was right, I was tired too. I was thankful to Erwin for letting us keep the car today and give it back to him tomorrow because I don't think we could handle walking home. After ten minutes we arrived home and when we got in we both fell on the bed. Noir got on the floor and found a place to sleep since I left her bed at Hanges, she didn't seem to care though.

"(Y/N)!" Levi said sounding like his face was under a pillow. Which made since because he fell with his stomach.

"What? "

"Can you take off my clothes? " I rolled my eyes and got up.

I started with his pants then his shirt. When he was in his underwear he got on his side and went under the covers.

"Do you want your pajamas? " I asked and started taking off my clothes.

"No... "he said already half asleep.

I went to the bathroom, changed into my pajamas and laid on the bed. Levi wrapped his arm around me and we fell asleep for the night.

-------------------------------

Oooooooooookay... You hate me. I've been away for months. Small chapter. I can only say that I'm sorry. I really am... But I'm busy, I don't know what to tell you... I hope you enjoyed...

Shout-out to my patreon that's still supporting me. Somehow...

anniemura123