44. Monday

(Levi)

I finished explaining to (Y/N) what happened. I didn't know what her reaction would be, would she scream? Would she sympathies with me? Would she even believe me? She could think I'm actually a criminal and break up with me. I don't want that. 

After a few seconds of her just sitting there on the bed with her legs crossed and not saying anything I decided to break the silence by adding something to the topic. 

"And now my mom says that the police have stopped searching for me and that they caught Kenny. I don't really know how... " I waited for her to say something but she just started at the bed like it held the secret of the universe. "Please say something! "

She lifted her head and looked at me. Before I could process anything she had her arms wrapped around me and she hid her face in my neck. I hugged her back without even knowing I needed to do it so much. 

"I'm sorry this happened to you... " she whispered softly to my ear. 

"It's fine, we're fine now. " I hugged her tightly. 

"Now I see why you freaked out so much about the police. " she chuckled softly and kissed my neck. 

"Yeah, I don't think anyone can blame me. " I chuckled as well. 

"Nope, I guess we'll figure out if what she said its true on Monday. " she pulled back and looked at me. "Thank you for telling me. "

"You don't have to thank me, I should have told you from the beginning. "

"No you shouldn't. You didn't even knew me that well." she smiled. "What do you want today? What would cheer you up? " she took my hands in hers. 

"Just staying in with you. Watch a movie and eat the left over pizza. And you will pick the money. "

"How are we going to watch a movie without internet? We'll have to see whatever is on the TV. "

"You're right. Then I guess that's what we'll do. Go and bring the pizza, it's in the fridge." she stood up and I slapped her ass as she left. 

She looked back and glared at me and I just smiled. While she was in the kitchen I went through the different channels to see if there was something for us to watch. 

"Babe, the only options we have are Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix, and Pirates of the Caribbean the curse of the black pearl. Pick your poison. " she came back and sat next to me with the pizza and something for us to drink. 

Noir started eating behind and I was waiting for (Y/N) to pick. 

"I never watched Harry Potter. Is it good? " she looked at me. 

"It's nice but that's not the first movie so you'll understand nothing if you watch it."

"Oh, then let's watch the other one, we'll see all the Harry Potter movies when we have internet."

"We'll spend an entire weekend just watching them. " I grabbed a piece and watched the movie. 

It was a bit late, it took me hours to explain to her what happened so the movie had began a few minutes ago. It was now at the point where they took Elizabeth. I watched both the movie and (Y/N), who was so focused on it it made me laugh a little. But I can't really blame her, you could say this was the real first time in years watching a proper movie at night while eating crappy left over pizza. 

-

It was now Monday and we were both getting ready to leave for work. We stood by the door and we put on our coats. Noir came up to us and I bend down to pet her.