30. Good Day

(Y/N)

"What are you doing?~" I laughed as we both fell on the bed.

Levi was on top of me smiling like an idiot but I can't really blame him. Today was a good day and we both were in a good mood. After I was done with work I waited for an hour for Levi to come to the cafe and after that we both went for a walk.

Work wasn't difficult, I got a lot of tips and even sat down for a few minutes with Sophia and the others. Levi had to go and show some houses to the woman that wanted a castle and apparently it went really well. Mike helped but Levi sealed the deal with flirting.

I didn't mind, I actually found it funny.

When we left the cafe we went for a walk instead of going home immediately and we got ice cream to eat as we walked. Yes it was cold but we didn't care. When we finally got back we drank some tea that I got him for his birthday and played with Noir for a bit.

She was now sleeping peacefully on her little bed and me and Levi were getting ready for bed when he decided to mess with me and tickle me. The problem was that I had to be really quiet because it was late and everyone was asleep.

And it was difficult to keep quiet.

"Okay," I said out of breath. "Okay Levi stop ~" I kept laughing. "I can't anymore. " finally he stopped and I calmed down.

He laid next to me and put his head on my chest, from the other side of where my heart was. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his head. We have been sleeping like this for the past few days. It started with me when I hit my hand on the wall and couldn't lay on my side so Levi slept on me instead of me on him.

We found it comfortable and we have been sleeping like this since. It was a nice change and I wouldn't mind if we kept it up. It gave me a nice, warm feeling and made me feel a bit dizzy but I'm not sure for Levi. I guess he has to like it because he hasn't said anything.

"What are you thinking about? " he whispered and I looked at him.

"What? " I raised an eyebrow.

"Your heart is beating faster than normal. I can hear it now. What are you thinking about? " he still didn't look at me. He just kept his eyes closed. "Are you nervous about something?"

"No. " I smiled. "Don't worry, I'm just happy. "

He hummed and we went back to silence. I guess my thoughts effected me more than I thought. I stopped thinking about it and closed my eyes, letting my mind rest for the day.

- (this is just the time skip, you're still good to read, stop on the next one.) 

I felt something moving on my shoulder and then something wet coming in contact with my cheek. It didn't take long for me to realize that it was Levi giving me a morning kiss, something he has been doing for two weeks now and he thinks I don't know about it. I waited a few seconds before opening my eyes and stretching.

Levi had put his head back on my chest and I messed with his hair, pretending I was waking him up. I don't think he would like it if he knew I knew about the whole kissing thing, so I pretended I didn't know about it.

"Wake up. " I whispered and he finally opened his eyes.

Those beautiful eyes that had won me over. I smiled.

"Morning. " he rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning. " I said and kissed his nose.

It's something I have been doing for the past two days, I can't kiss him before I wash my teeth apparently. Since he doesn't want me kissing his mouth before washing my teeth I have been kissing his nose but I don't know if he likes it.