9. Moving

(Y/N)

I was tired, I was cold and all I wanted was to go home. I had been up for about two hours with Levi and we were looking for a bag to put the blankets in. We couldn't just carry them for one and a half hours, plus it would look weird. 

"What about this one? "

Levi asked bringing me out of my thoughts. I looked at him holding a bag that was dirty but didn't had any holes. 

"Where did you get this? "

"It was just laying here. "

I looked at where we were. We were in an alley behind some shops and there were some trash cans behind Levi. When did we get here and how did I not noticed?

"I think it's fine. The best thing we have and I'll be honest I'm tired of looking. "

"Yeah. And we still need to carry the other stuff to our new house. Not to mention where it is. " he said smirking. 

I let out a sigh and we headed back to our home for the last time. After walking for about half an hour we made it back. I just laid down on the blankets. 

"We have to get going you know. "

"Can we just sit for a bit? I'm tired. "

Levi laid next to me and started hugging me. I went closer to him not wanting any space left between us. 

"It's cold today. " Levi said. 

"Mmm. It is. It's early December what did you expect? "

"I don't know. I just stated a fact, I guess. "

"Christmas is also coming up. Not to mention your birthday. "

"Well then, tell me,  what would you like to do for the holidays? "

"I don't know. I think I'd like to stay home this year. You know... I'm sick of all the trips we do every year. "I was joking, obviously, but I was in the mood for some games I guess. 

"Oh, you mean you didn't enjoy our trip to the Santa Claus village last year? "

"Oh, I most certainly did, but still, our trip to Austria remains my favorite. "

"Well then, my lady, I'll make sure to tell the servants to prepare our mansion accordingly for the holidays. "

"We're so pathetic. " I laughed a bit. 

"Hell yeah we are. But what can we do? Maybe something will change and our holidays won't be as bad as other years. " he started petting my head. 

"It's already better. I have you. "I kissed him. 

"Yeah. We should get going though. "

I sighed and got up. Levi did the same and I started folding the blankets while Levi was organizing the box. I grabbed the bag and put in the blankets. Levi turned to me and took the bag. He went and took of the cloth putting it in with the blankets in the bag. 

Levi put the bag over his shoulder and grabbed the briefcase that was under the box. I grabbed the box, that contained our food, water, medicine and some other stuff, with both hands and headed out of that place without a second thought. 

We started walking to our new home. 

"For how long have you been living there? "

"I'd say about three months or so. "

"Oh. I thought you lived there longer. Especially with how organized everything was. "

"I have OCD, that's why. I want everything to be organized and clean, which is difficult when you live on the streets. "