62. Past Months 2

(Y/N)

Today was going back to work day. I got up as normal in the morning, got dressed, ate, got my stuff and left for work after a month almost. School had been going well, Shadis is the teacher you just want to punch in the face, you can't escape them even when you're old. But Pixis is okay. Both teachers however know that we are busy with work and other stuff and don't just have school so they don't push us so much, which is good.

But since today I'm starting work I don't know where I'll find time to work on projects with Imman. She's the girl I'm partnered with to do projects and I'm pretty sure I'm screwed.

I reached the cafeteria and went inside, only to see Krista and everyone else in their usual spots. Sasha didn't change much on the design of the building or the interior, actually it's almost identical to how it was before Hange blew up the place.

"Good morning Krista. " I smiled at her.

"Hi (Y/N). How are you? "

"I'm good. "

"I heard you went on vacation, how was that? "

"Very nice actually. I definitely needed some time to relax. "

"Yeah, I understand. "

"What about you? "

"M-me? Uhhh nothing. Just stayed in with Ymir. " she smiled and blushed and I raised an eyebrow.

"Only stayed in with Ymir??" I smirked.

"N-no of course not!!! What are you saying??? " she nearly screamed and I laughed.

"Calm down I'm just teasing you. Is Hange here? "

"No, she will come back next week. She still has time off for her eye. "

"Oh. Okay. I'll get to work, bye. " I said and left.

I just wanted to ask Hange if the hours we discussed about school were still okay. I guess I'll just ask Sasha when I see her.

-

It was around one o'clock and I was outside taking a break, I still hadn't seen Sasha and I wasn't sure if I should leave or not, hopefully I can finish at three and she doesn't yell at me about how I should have left an hour ago.

Just then both Sasha and Mikasa sat next to me.

"Hi. " I said to both of them.

"Hi. " they said back, both of them sounding dead. I can see why though, Mikasa is... Mikasa and Sasha is probably very tired. Sasha brought out a bag of potatoe chips and I decided to ask her now.

"So... Sasha," she turned to me. "Has Hange told you about my work time?"

She quickly swallowed.

"Yeah, she did. However Jean could not make it today so the schedule will be changed tomorrow. I'm sorry but you have to come again this evening. "

"Oh. " I guess it won't hurt if I miss a day. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I should have left an hour ago if that's the case."

She seemed very confused.

"Why? What time is it? "

"It's one pm. " her eyes widen.

"Really? Oh my God I thought it was eleven! Doing Hange's job sucks!!! " she whined. "Go home now, why are you still sitting? "

"Your right, " I stood up. "Bye."

I went back inside to take my things but Mikasa followed me.

"What is it? " I asked her.

"About that dinner we had scheduled, I know it's been delayed a lot but if you are available maybe we could have it this Sunday? " she asked.

"Sounds good to me, I'll ask Levi too. And don't worry, I know Erens job is hard. "

"Yeah, alright see you later. " she said and left.

I said goodbye to Krista and left as well to get back home. After walking for some time I made it back and Noir once again was there to greed me. And... Something else with the color brown too...

"Why are you the way that you are? " I asked the cat that was climbing my leg. "Why aren't smart enough to open the door and go out to poop and then come back? " she just kept climbing which hurt like a bitch might I add. "You are not going to answer me, are you? "

I rolled my eyes and cleaned up her mess with her still attached to my leg because I was far too lazy to remove her. I'm just glad her claws are small. After that she finally let go of my leg and I was free to cook.

Once the food was over Levi had come back and we both sat on the table and talked about our day at work so far.

-------------------------------

Thoughts?

-Christel.