52. Vacation (1)

(Levi)

I got up from the bed after laying on it for the past one hour. I was again awaken early by my insomnia even though I was so tired and still kinda am. (Y/N) was still sleeping and I wasn't planning to wake her up anytime soon.

She looked so freaking cute.

The light from the sun was enough for me to see even if it came through the curtain so I decided to clean the place up a little. Compared to the other places we saw it was clean but not good enough for me. I looked in the bathroom and brought out some cleaning products I found and started cleaning. I picked out a lot of dirt, especially from the corners.

The bed was clean though, that's the one thing I'm sure about.

After two hours of cleaning I decided it was time to wake (Y/N) up. I'm sure she wouldn't want to miss our first morning here. I went to her side of the bed and started kissing her face and lips.

"L-Levi, Levi!" she said through my kisses, damn I felt like I wanted to eat her.

"Yes? " I asked and continued kissing her.

"What are you doing? It's too early. " she tried to push me away.

"It's not that early, it's almost eleven." I kissed her lips again.

"Is it? "

"Mmhhmm. "

"Okay then. " she smiled and kissed me back.

I picked her up and took her to the bathroom. Unlike when we lived in the abandoned house I let her have her privacy, like I have been doing since we moved and went outside to the room and got changed. I didn't want to wear the same as yesterday so I had to put on long pants and a button up and rolled up the sleeves.

It was fucking hot.

(Y/N) came out and as I expected, she didn't want to change.

"Come on! We're going to buy clothes anyway. We might as well stop now. " she said.

"Fine, but you'll stay with the clean clothes on. " I opened the door and we got out.

"Are you sure you are my boyfriend? Because my boyfriend stayed on the streets for seven years. "

"I know I did (Y/N), does that mean that I have to stay dirty? " that came out in a very bad way... She actually looked a little hurt.

"I'm sorry, you're right." I stopped and hugged her.

"No I'm not. In the end you only wore those clothes for a day. If you hadn't slept in them I wouldn't have acted like that. And that came out the wrong way. " she pushed me away and looked into my eyes.

"It's okay, calm down. Let's just go and buy some new clothes, okay? " she smiled.

"Yeah. " I nodded and started walking.

We gave the key to the receptionist and left the small hotel. It was then that we both stopped to look at something we didn't pay attention to the night.

The ocean.

It was right next to us. We could clearly see it and I was mesmerized by her reaction. Last time I had seen the ocean was three years ago, but her. I wasn't sure, I know it was a long time ago.

"When was the last time you went to the sea? " I wrapped my hand around her waist.

"Five years ago. It looks better than I remember. " she didn't move her eyes.

"Hmm... " I kissed the side of her head. "Let's go and buy some clothes. Tomorrow we can go swimming. "

"Yeah, you're right. " she smiled and we started walking again. It was very nice and we passed by a lot of people who were going to the sea.