56. Vacation (5)

(Y/N)

We didn't have long left until we had to go back so today we were planning to go somewhere I wanted. I was just curious to see what it was like because I knew the chances of us going when we got back weren't high.

A club.

I remember back when I was in school and even on the streets when people would talk about it but I never got around to actually going. I walked outside of many and the only thing I could hear was very, very loud music. So I got curious as to what it was like and why it was so popular.

I was in the bathroom getting ready and Levi as always was looking at me while leaning on the door.

"Why are you always looking at me when I'm getting ready? "

"Because I have nothing better to do. " he said annoyed. It comes to no surprise that he didn't want to go.

"Can you stop being so grumpy? " I rolled my eyes.

"No. There are better things we could do with our night but instead we're going to a fucking club. " he rolled his eyes.

"What a tragedy. " I dramatically said.

"It is. Please let's go somewhere else. I'm not in the mood to be up against so many bodies." he walked up to me and hugged my waist.

"...really now? "

"Yes. Please. " I turned to look at him.

"So because you've been to one and you didn't liked it that means I can't go to one either. "I crossed my arms.

"What? No-"

"No you know what? It's fine. Let's go and do something you want, when we get back home I'll ask from the girls to go out one night. " I smiled and left. But everyone could tell I was annoyed.

"What? No, (Y/N) come on. " he grabbed my hand and stopped me from walking. I looked back at him and he sighed. "We should go where you want. "

"No no! Since the end of the world will come if we go why should we? " I rolled my eyes again and started putting on my shoes.

He had been whining since I told him we should go to one. I finished putting on my shoes and he kneeled in front of me.

"Do you want to go that much? "

"What do you think? " I rolled my eyes for the billionth time. "But like I said we're not going so you can calm down. " I stood up and grabbed my bag. "I just wanted to do something different. " I shoved my phone in the bag and closed it.

He grabbed my hands making me stop and look at him.

"Okay. We will go but don't expect me to drink. Someone has to keep an eye on you. "

I looked down and hugged him. For some reason I felt guilty.

"... We don't have to... "

"Let's just go. It will be a nice change." he kissed the side of my head.

"Okay. "I said and we left our room.

-

Damn it really was loud. But not as much as I was expecting. Me and Levi sat at a small table for two with two drinks in front of us. I looked around at the many lights. Some people were slowly moving from side to side to the music while others sat and talked like us.

"What do you think so far? " Levi asked me and took a sip of his drink. He had to raise his voice.

"It's alright. Not as chaotic as I thought." I looked at him.