A Confession

Hello everyone. So I've been writing this crazy book for over a year now and I seriously never thought it would come to be as big as it is. Heck it was supposed to be over by now but no. This isn't a thank you, it's a confession. I've dragged this out for long enough and I'm not heartless, you guys deserve the truth...

I.....

Hate attack on Titan! With a passion! I wish it never existed! It's such a stupid anime, the plot is predictable as hell, the characters are boring, the voice acting in both languages is terrible! The reactions of the characters are so fake OMG! Does the author even know what "emotions" mean? Jesus Christ... It never looked that interesting yet I still watched it. Wanna know why? Because of Armin. Before AoT I watched this other anime that's a true masterpiece. In every since of the word, it can't be explained through words the brilliance behind it. And that anime was... None other than Boku No Pico. Such greatness. The relationship between a boy a man and how they changed each others lives. So mature... The respect in that relationship... It's beautiful and I thought that Aot was the sequel to that masterpiece.All because of Armin. But then I saw the anime and I was pissed at its stupidity. I couldn't understand why people liked that piece of garbage so I decided to make this book to make fun of the people who enjoyed that monstrosity. But... I know now that you guys are just crazy fun girls who mean no harm. I still don't understand what you enjoy about that embarrassment of an anime. Much less the characters. Seriously, it's not that hard to write some good characters and you can mess one or two up but all of them????? How is that possible...? I feel sick just thinking about it. So yeah, this has been going on for far too long and I trust you guys don't need further explanation as to why this book is being discontinued. I can't keep writing about those embarrassments... I don't even know how a human could create them...

Oh also have a good month. 👈👈👈👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆