69. The Big Day

(Y/N)

I looked at myself in the mirror with a smile on my face. I was ready for my wedding and I was more than excited, my heart felt like it was going to leave my chest. I had found the dress of my dreams and I was going to get married to the man of my dreams in just two hours.

I felt like crying and my cheeks hurt from all the smiling I've been doing all day. I turned around and opened the door of the bedroom and went out in the living room. Levi was not here, he stayed over at Hange's yesterday but Hange herself was here. He stayed with Erwin. When everyone in the living room saw me they smiling and awed.

"Oh my God, (Y/N). You look amazing!!!" Hange yelled and I smiled more, as if that was even possible.

"Thank you."

"You look so nice (Y/N)." Christa smiled and Ymir placed an arm around her shoulder.

"But not as nice as you will look on our wedding day, right my Christa? " she laughed and Christa blushed.

"Youh, louk, gleat." Sasha said with her mouth full of potato chips.

"Thanks guys." many minutes passed and people kept congratulating me.

Eren, Armin, Jean, everyone of my friends was here but I had to start taking pictures because I had to start leaving for the ceremony. I was going to keep Levi waiting for a few minutes but I didn't want to be too late to my wedding. I was excited about it after all.

So I let the photographer tell me where to stand and he started taking photos of me.

-

(Levi)

I looked around the room trying to see if there were any imperfections. That's what I've been doing for the last two hours, I've been here trying to distract myself from the actual event because it was still too far away. Everyone will make fun of me if I say it out loud but... God I can't wait.

The wait was killing me inside, I just wanted to get married already.

"You know, it's not too late to run." Oluo joked and I rolled my eyes.

I want to run, just to the fucking aisle so I can get married already. But the bride is not here yet.

"I don't want to run. " I sighed and looked at the table where me and the family will sit.

"Marriage is... An experience." I heard Erwin and looked at him. "You sure you're ready for it? I was in a relationship with Hange for years before I married her and even then I wasn't prepared for it."

"But I'm not marrying shitty glasses, am I? Just being in the same room as her is an experience. I can't imagine being married to her." I sighed. "And stop annoying me, I wouldn't have asked her to marry me if I was planning to run away."

"It's a joke! Get the stick out of your ass." Oluo slapped my shoulder.

"Yeah, joke. It stopped being a joke three hours ago." I rolled my eyes and looked at the time. "I should go and stand at my spot." I took a deep breath. "Let's go."

I went outside and stood at the end of the aisle with my hands behind my back and mom walked up to me with a smile.

"Hi mom."

"Hi Levi." she smiled and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Look at you, getting married. You've come so far."

"Thank you."

"Levi... I know it's been a while already but really... I'm sorry for what I did."

"It's alright." I hugged her. "It's in the past now, okay? I'm not mad at you." she squeezed me and I pulled back slightly. "Don't worry your head with that anymore. Enjoy the day."