6. Be My Girlfriend

(Y/N)

I was just staring into his eyes like they were the most fascinating thing in the world. His thumb started drawing circles on my cheek. I'm sure I was blushing but I didn't care, Levi didn't seem to care either. Next thing I know our faces were moving closer to each other. 

I wasn't under a spell or not knowing what I was doing. We wouldn't kiss and immediately look at each other thinking what the fuck did we just do. At least for me. I knew what I was doing and I wanted it. This was also going to be my first actual kiss and I wouldn't want anyone else to have it. This man is the first person to care about me in years. 

Our lips touched and I closed my eyes enjoying it. Levi seemed to be thinking the same thing because he did the same. We leaned in further not wanting any space left between us. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around me. 

After a few seconds we pulled apart looking at each other. My arms moved to his shoulders felling his warmth. He rested his forehead against mine. 

"I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me. " he whispered as if afraid he would brake me. 

"Don't be. I enjoyed it. " I gave him a small smile. 

He returned the smile and we just started at each other. 

"Why did you do it? " I asked him quietly. 

"I don't know."

"Do you regret it? Did you do it for no reason or... -?" he cut me off with another small peck on the lips. 

"I do like you if that's what you are wondering. I didn't do it because I was bored. It's not love but I definitely feel something for you. I like you. " he answered looking in my eyes. 

"That's ok. It's to early to call it love. " I buried my face in his neck. I meant what I said. "What do you like about me? "

"Well... You're pretty, " I laughed a little. "What? You don't believe me? "

I looked up. "Well... According to what you said this morning I'd say you think I'm pretty."

"I meant everything I said. That idiot didn't deserve to even talk to you, much less flirt. "

"Protective much? "

He just shrug his shoulders. "Is there something else you like about me besides my looks? " I didn't believe I was pretty but many people on the streets have flirt with me making me think that I am but I don't feel it. 

"Well, I like your personality. The fact that you don't judge me and you are listening to me. You are kind and caring, and call me selfish if you want but I like the fact that you need me. You are dependent on me and at the same time you take care of me. You understand me. I like that. "

"How do I take care of you? "

"It's the small things you do. Like reminding me to eat or giving me half of your food like you did three days ago because I didn't have any. I lived for very short amounts of time with other people and none have done that. And also other small stuff like covering me with the blanket at night, that's cute."

I blushed and I hid my face in his chest. That got me embarrassed? 

"I don't do that. "

"Yes you do. " he ruffled my hair. 

"Well... I'm glad you feel something even if it's small. " even though I trusted him I still wanted my first kiss to mean something to the person who took it. Luckily it did. "I'm glad you were my first kiss. " I looked up at him.