53. Vacation (2)

(Levi)

I stood by the door watching (Y/N) getting ready in the bathroom, I will admit I felt much better after sleeping and now we were ready to go out and eat. We did a little research and found a nice small tavern with good sea food and decided to go there.

It was away from the road and next to the sea as well so it would be quite for a bonus.

I uncrossed my arms and entered the bathroom and hugged (Y/N) from behind and started kissing her neck.

"Levi? What are you doing? " she chuckled and I saw her smiling from the mirror.

"Hugging and kissing my girlfriend. " I said and went back to kissing her.

"Whatever makes you happy. "

"Hmm... " two minutes later she finished and we left the hotel.

I suggested we get a taxi because (Y/N) even though they were not that high, she was wearing heels and I didn't want her to get tired. But she said no and that she'd rather walk by the sea until we get there.

So I prepared myself to become her shelf on the way there. And turns out I was right, half way through she warped her hand around mine, but I didn't say anything, I found it very cute. It wasn't that far but she wasn't so used to wearing heels so she would get tired easily.

We made a small stop after twenty minutes and looked at the sea, the sun would set in an hour and it looked beautiful.

"You know, I feel very happy right now. " I looked at her.

"Where did that come from? " I asked.

"Nowhere. " she shrugged and looked at me. "I just wanted to let you know that you make me really happy. " she smiled.

I smiled back and kissed her.

"You make me happy too. I love you you cat obsessed idiot. " I chuckled.

She playfully punched my arm.

"Oh shut up, you are more crazy about Noir than I am. " she didn't take her eyes off mine.

"I never said I wasn't, but you take it to the next level. "

"She's my baby. " she leaned closer so her lips were touching mine. "And she's yours too. " I smiled and kissed her again.

"Can't argue with that. Now let's go, we are almost there, just ten more minutes. " I started walking.

"I'm not that tired you know. " she laced her fingers with mine.

"I know, but that doesn't mean you have to stand for so long. " she didn't say anything after that and we walked in comfortable silence until we reached the tavern.

It was nice and quiet exactly next to the beach and we sat on a table with the sunset view. Even though it was beautiful the sun was a bitch to deal with but I knew it would go away soon. We looked at the menu and ordered our food which was almost one hundred percent sea food. After that we started waiting for it to arrive.

"You know, Hange send me a message saying that Noir wasn't really doing much, she just sits either by the balcony door or the actual door. "

"Really? " she nodded. "Hmm, give her a day or two and she'll get used to it, it's only a few days, she'll be fine. " I grabbed (Y/N)'s hand that was on the table. "Did she say how much she ate?"

"She ate all her food, which is good. "

"You don't need to worry then, she just doesn't know what to do, she'll get used to the house eventually."