39. Moving In

(Y/N)

We entered the house with the bags on our hands and Noir run up to us. I guess it wasn't a good idea to leave her alone in a new environment for so long. I quickly put the bags on top of the counter in the kitchen and bend down to pet her.

"Sorry Noir. It's fine, this is our new home now. " she nuzzled into my hand.

I doubt she understood anything I said but I guess just seeing us calmed her down a bit.

"Oi, brat. " I looked at Levi who was standing at the opening between the wall and the counter with Noirs new bed and toys in his hands. "Let's put her in the bathroom, we can't have a cat walking around while we prepare everything. "

I let out a sigh and picked her up.

"Okay, put her in, I'm going to grab some clothes to wash them for tonight." I gave him Noir.

He rolled his eyes but didn't say anything. I took off my coat and threw it on the bed. The bags with the stuff we bought were allover the floor. After looking in the different bags I took the covers for the bed, pillows, blankets and a pair of pajamas and went in the bathroom.

I would wash everything but they won't fit in the washer. I'll just do these for today and the rest tomorrow. I placed them on the dryer and looked at Levi. He was petting Noir and I smiled at the sight. When I opened the washer and put in the clothes I noticed I didn't have the soap. So I went out again and searched through the bags to find it.

Ten minutes later it was finally done and the machine was washing. I walked up to Levi and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Are you going to stay here all day? " he looked up to me.

"No. " he sighed. "Let's go. "

We left the bathroom and we slightly closed the door, but not fully because we didn't want Noir to freak out.

"Okay, " I put my hair up and Levi took off his coat. "I'm going to organize the kitchen and clean a little. You do... The rest until I'm done. " I smiled.

I didn't know how to put together the tables and the other stuff we got. Plus I didn't want to but he doesn't have to know that.

"That's fine, go ahead. " he put me out of the way and went to the bags. I took the rest of the stuff that was for the kitchen and went behind the counter. Before I started I looked at the time and saw that it was almost two. Great.

I took out the frying pans, the plates, the silverware, the glasses and everything else that wasn't food and placed them at the shelves I wanted them to be. And then I regretted it because I had to wash them. So I took them all out again and spend the next two hours cleaning everything.

Half the soap was gone. Thank God another one was in the package I took. Then I finally put them in their shelves and Levi called me.

"Can you come and hold this up for a bit? " I went over and saw he was holding up the cabinet for the TV.

The two tables were ready and placed next to the either sides of the bed. I kept holding the furniture up while Levi was doing something at the buttom. Twenty minutes later and after helping him a little bit more he finally told me to go back and he sat on the floor to continue.

Instead of going back in the kitchen I went to the bathroom to get the clothes out of the washer and put them in the dryer. Noir was nicely sleeping on her new bed.

Girl I envy you.

After putting the rest of the clothes in the washer I went back to the kitchen. Turns out washing clothes is faster than I thought. I put all the foods in the cabinets, cleaned the kitchen and went to help Levi. When we were done with fixing the furniture Levi started fixing the TV and other stuff and I went to get the clothes from the bathroom.