50. Goodbye Noir

(Levi)

I was outside the room where (Y/N) and Noir was choosing a small cage to put Noir in. We were at the vet getting her checked and (Y/N) refused to "let her baby alone."

Not that I'm surprised.

While that was happening I was out here watching our suitcase with our few clothes. We would buy more from there, Noirs stuff that I would give to Erwin and was looking for a cage.

I chose a white one and payed for it and sat down waiting for (Y/N) to come out. About twenty minutes later she came out while holding Noir in her hands.

I stood up and went to them.

"Well?" I asked her.

"She is fine. She's a strong girl, aren't you? " she said and looked at Noir while smiling.

It was cute but I still rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, she is. Now come on, we have to go. " I took Noir from her hands and put her in her small cage.

She panicked a little at first but I let her lick my finger through the door and she calmed down. I grabbed the cage and our suitcase while (Y/N) took the bag with Noirs stuff. Stuff like her bed, sand box, food and a few toys.

"Do you need help?" she asked me.

"No, I'm good. Let's go. " I said and walked out of the door.

She followed behind me, it would take about ten minutes to get to Erwin.

"So, what happened in there? " I asked.

"He did a few check ups and a few vaccines but nothing else. He said she was healthy. " I nodded my head.

"That's good." we walked in silence after that.

After ten minutes we arrived at the house and (Y/N) knocked on the door. Four eyes opened and smiled at us.

"Halloooooo. Oh my God! " she gasped. "Is this little Noir??? She's adorable!! " she looked in the cage and I felt Noir move to the back.

"You are scaring her shitty glasses. "

"Oops, sorry. " she whispered. I rolled my eyes and went in the house with (Y/N) behind me.

We placed everything down and Erwin stood up from the couch.

"Hello. " he said.

"Hi. "

"Hi Erwin, how are you? " (Y/N) asked.

"I'm fine. "

"Look Erwin, isn't she adorable??? " Hange kept whispering.

"Yeah, she is. " Erwin looked in the cage. "So when are you planning to leave? "

"Probably now. We were just going to leave her with you and leave. Her stuff and food are in the bag. " I pointed at it.

"Again, thanks for looking after her." (Y/N) said and I nodded.

"Oh no! Don't leave yet, we are about to have dinner! Stay with us! " Hange yelled and the cage moved.

"Don't yell so much! You are scaring her. " I glared at her.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry little one." she looked at the cage with a puppy eye.

"What do you say? Should we stay? " I asked (Y/N) who was having a small talk with Erwin.

"If you want. I mean, we're not in a hurry, right? "

I nodded.

"Okay, we'll stay for dinner. "