gave Fred Weasley caffeine

"Up early again, Ron? We should have you round more often." Arthur laughed, nodding to me.

"Is Harry up yet?" Hermione asked me, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Mmm-hmm." I nodded, blankly.

"He'll be alright though, won't he?" Ron asked, sitting down beside me.

"Mmm-hmm." I nodded again, picking at a hangnail on my finger.

"Course I will." Harry said, confidently as he walked into the room, followed by Sirius.

"Well, we'll be off in half an hour." Arthur nodded to him. He nodded back in agreement and poured himself some juice.

"Filthy blood traitors." A house elf mumbled as it hobbled through the kitchen.

"Shut up Kreacher!" Sirius shouted to the old elf.

"My mistress would be turning in her grave." He muttered, in disgust.

"Who's this then?" I asked Sirius staring at the rude elf.

"Kreacher, he's been here since I was a boy. Horrible thing, really." He said spitefully.

"Seriously, you've been here for three days and you just met him? Probably the best three days anyone could spend in Grimauld Place." Tonks laughed, as her and Remus apperated into the kitchen. A few people chuckled, Remus sat down next to Harry and started to talk to him quietly.

"Filthy half breed." Kreacher muttered towards Remus as he  dusted the shelf. I picked up my butter knife and threw it towards him. It landed between his fingers, sticking into the wooden shelf.

"Y/n!" Remus shouted, Molly tried to look annoyed but she was failing and a smile grew on her face.

"Good aim." Tonks said, pulling my knife from the shelf.

"He still has ten fingers, I missed." I said, eyeing Kreacher up as he hurried out the room.

"Where do you learn to do things like that?" Ron asked, staring at me in disbelief.

"She can do more?" Tonks asked, interested as she placed my knife back down on the table.

"Well..." Ron started.

"Let her surprise us." Sirius interrupted.

"Oh, right." Ron frowned at him, confused.

I locked eyes with Tonks, who was staring at me peculiarly. She realized I was watching her and looked over at Remus, who nodded at her.

"You look like Lillian, Lillian Lux?" She asked, smiling at me.

"My mum, why?" I replied, leaning back.

"I knew her, and I know of your dad I think, Maxwell Hunter?" She frowned as the room went quiet.

"Oh, him. Where is he?" I asked a smirk growing on my face.

"Not sure, last I saw he was running around with Lucius Malfoy. A death eater." Tonks said, ignoring the warning looks from Remus. I couldn't say I was surprised.

"Tonks!" Remus scolded, as Harry looked at me like I was a ghost.

"As long as he doesn't know where I am, my mum and I'll be fine." I said, reassuring Remus. I spoke quietly avoiding everyones eyes. Remus opened his mouth to speak but Arthur spoke first.

"I think we should leave now." He said quickly, pulling Harry out his chair. Harry had a look of disbelief plastered over his face. Everyone got up from the table and wished him good luck.