Lavender Brown

That weekend came quicker than anticipated. I was awoken by Ginny pacing the room and making disgruntled noises.

"Ginny, what're you doing?" I asked sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"I'm having a crisis!" She groaned flopping onto her bed.

"A crisis?" I reached for the hairbrush on my nightstand.

"Yes! I gave Luna my jumper to borrow, the nice purple one, but I need it back because I'm going out with Dean." She pushed the hair back from her face.

"Take a look in my trunk." I sighed climbing our of bed.

"So, which one are you going out with?" Hermione asked in a tired voice as I walked into the bathroom.

"Both, neither, I actually don't know." Ginny sighed.

"Can I have this one?" She asked me.i looked behind me in the mirror, she was holding up a light blue top. I gave her a thumbs up and started brushing my teeth.

"Your love life is rather complicated, isn't it?" Hermione pushed her duvet off of herself.

"What about Fred? You're trying to tell me that whatever it is that's going on between you and Fred isn't complicated?" I asked spitting out the toothpaste.

"Shut up." She groaned coming into the bathroom behind me.

"Where are you going with Ron?" Ginny asked as I came back into the room and pulled a red sweater dress over my head.

"Three broomsticks." I shrugged, braiding my hair.

"How romantic." Hermione scoffed sarcastically. I smiled a bit.

"A dress? I thought you only wore clothes that you could fight in if there was an apocalypse." Ginny raised an eyebrow at me.

"What kind of logic is that?" Hermione laughed.

"It's genius." I rolled my eyes. A knock at the door got our attention.

"Who is it?" Hermione called.

"Ron." A low voice called back.

"Come on in." Ginny pulled the door open.

"That's not apocalypse proof." Ron stared at me.

"When did I say that?" I asked Hermione.

"You were drunk, I think." She smiled as I grabbed my jacket and followed Ron out the room.

As we walked down the stairs we passed Parvati and Lavender.

"Hey Ron." Lavender giggled annoyingly, glancing over me.

"Hmm, oh right. Hi." He smiled at Lavender.

Was she flirting with Ron infront of me?

As they reached the top I heard a judgemental comment. Something along the lines of.

"What a slag. I bet he spent the night." I'm not sure who said it, but I found it quite funny. Ron however, looked at me in disbelief.

"Was she talking about you?" He asked when we were out of earshot.

"Definitely." I nodded.

"Aren't you going to do something, stand up for yourself?" He asked as we walked through the courtyard.

"No, I love hearing the rumors those two spread. Their imaginations are incredible... and slightly disturbing." I nudged him.

"Right." Ron shook his head.

"She likes you, you know." I smirked.

"What?" Ron asked going red.

"Lavender Brown likes you." I said again.

"Absolutely not." He shook his head.

"Oh but she does." I smiled, taking his hand.

"Morning!" A voice yelled over the courtyard.

"Morning Lee!" Ron shouted back.

"Where are you two off to, then?" He asked, putting his arm over my shoulder as we walked.

"Three broomsticks." I said, kicking a stone as we walked.

"Can I come?" He asked, kicking the same stone.

"No." I said, ducking my head so that his arm would fall from my shoulders.

"Such a bully." Lee muttered humorously noticing a group of Ravenclaw girls infront of us.

"I'll see you two later, then." He said tearing his eyes away from the girls.

"Good luck." Ron patted him on the shoulder, chuckling.

"He'll need it." I whispered as Lee jogged over to the girls, a grin plastered on his face.

A/n

New chapter tomorrow, have a good day!