who's in there

"Did you enjoy Christmas?" Ron asked me, his arm over my shoulder, whispering quietly.

"Why are you whispering?" I whispered back, the room was full of people loud and busy, whispering seemed useless.

"Dunno, c'mere." He gestured for me to follow him upstairs. A male and a female laughing, could be heard from my room.

"I don't even want to know who's in there." Ron turned his head away from my door and opened his own.

"Now I know you're stupid about Christmas and stuff but..." He paused as he rummaged around.

"I got you a bracelet." He have me a small smile and a navy blue box.

"Ron." I sighed, knowing not to protest or dare to ask how much he spent.

"Just open it." I opened the box, a silver chain was inside. It had one small charm dangling from it, a little cupcake. I smiled at it, appreciating the bracelet but confused by the cupcakes significance.

"It's a cake because you said all I could get for you for Christmas was cake." He laughed trying to fasten it around my wrist.

"It's pretty." I smiled as it shone in the light.

"Now, instead of worrying about buying you presents, I can just get you a new charm every year." He kissed me on the forehead before he frowned.

"What?" I asked, following his gaze to the open door.

"Who is in your room?" He asked as if it only just hit him.

"Because thing is, I think Hermione has got something going on with Fred." Ron raised his eyebrows, looking back to me.

"Oh yeah, I hadn't noticed." I shook my head at his ignorance.

"Goodnight." He quickly kissed me but his hand lingered on the small of my back.

"Night." I stood on my tiptoes, kissing him on the cheek. I closed the door behind me but quickly opened it again.

"And thank you." I smirked tiptoeing towards him. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I brought my own to his hair, kissing each other harshly and passionately.

A/n

There, another little chapter.

Bye