cake

"Ta da." Ron muttered taking the cake tin out the oven. The cake inside was a little burnt around the edges but better then what was expected.

"Now put it in the plate." Hermione leaned against the counter, watching the possible disaster.

"So many steps." He sighed reaching over my head to get a plate out. Carefully he flipped the cake over and onto the plate.

"Now what." He asked pulling the cake tin off of the cake and staring at it.

"Wait for it to cool down and put icing on it." Hermione leaned over to look at the cake, nodding her head.

"It actually not terrible." She laughed, picking off a burnt piece.

"It really isn't bad." I said pulling the oven gloves from his hands.

"Better not be, it's your present. I didn't buy a backup." He rested his hand on my lower back. The door swung open. Harry, Ginny and Sirius stood with a pile of folded jumpers in their hands.

"Christmas jumpers." Ginny, dumped her pile on the table.

"Cake." Ron pointed at the cake on the table, waiting for Ginny to observe.

"Looks shit." She replied, blankly.

"Right." He nodded at the pile of jumpers, then looked to Sirius.

"Pick one and put it on." Sirius said, pulling one out from the middle of the pile. It was bright red and had a reindeer on the front.

"Stunning." Hermione chuckled reaching for a green one with a snowman.

"That's your one." Ron held one up to the front of me, making Harry chuckle. I turned the jumper round staring in disgust. It was bright blue and had a variation of presents scattered over it, all of them different colours that didn't match the last. I pulled a face.

Before I knew what was happening the jumper was pulled over my head, by Ron.

"No point putting up a fight, you're wearing it now." He said pulling my hair through the collar.

A/n

I had fun writing this one, I hope you enjoyed reading it. I'm in a writing mood so I'll probably post again in about a half hour or so.

Drink some water before the next chapter.

I love you so much, thank you for being here,
A x