protest

"I told your mum we'd be back around lunch." Malcom tapped his watch. It was nine o'clock in the morning and Malcom had come to take y/n ring shopping before she spent the rest of her Christmas holidays at home.

"Right well, there's my case. Molly's made tea if you want to stay for a bit while I say goodbye." I dropped my suitcase on the floor.

"Right'o." He nodded, walking into the kitchen to join Sirius and Molly.

"Leaving without saying goodbye?" Ron's deep morning voice asked from the top of the stairs.

"I was just coming to wake you, I already said goodbye to the girls." I climbed up the steps to meet him, pecking him lightly on the lips.

"Harry still asleep?" I asked, wrapping my arms around him in a tight hug.

"Nah, he woke up a while ago." Ron opened his bedroom door, knocking on the doorframe. The room was empty but I could hear the shower running.

"That's me away, Harry!" I called, the sound of a bar of soap being dropped was followed by Harry's voice.

"I thought you were in the bathroom, I shit myself." He laughed.

"See you in a bit, y/n!" He called. Ron and I laughed, crossing the hall to the twins room. Ron swung the door open.

"Learn to knock, Ronniekins. Your girlfriend almost caught me naked!" Fred stood in a towel in the middle of the room. George was sat cross legged on his bed, fully clothed.

"You'd like that wouldn't you." Ron said sarcastically behind me.

"I mean I wouldn't protest." I shrugged, Ron poked me in the back.

"I wasn't talking to you." He muttered.

"Anyway, I'm off." I diverted the conversation.

"Oh, come to say goodbye?" George stood up and pulled me into a hug. I squirmed away from him.

"What are you doing?" I shuddered, he laughed.

"Well I thought we'd all get a departing hug. Fred's turn." George nodded to his half naked brother who was headed towards me his arms wide open.

"I change my mind, I would protest. I would protest!" I shrieked with laughter using Ron as a shield as I hid behind him.

"Goodbye!" George called as Ron and I bustled out.

"I'll miss you." Ron kissed me on the nose, his hands resting on my shoulders, one of his fingers traced lines on the back of my neck once we were out in the hallway.

"You'll see me in less than a week." I rolled my eyes.

"I like your jeans by the way." He said, I was wearing the ones with the red dragon on the back pocket. Ron slid his hand into the same pocket, kissing me.

"Buh-bye." I pulled away quickly, hearing chairs move around downstairs.

"Bye." He called quietly as I ran downstairs.

A/n

A good lengthy chapter. 491 words.

So, next chapter will be more Malcom. We haven't seen a lot of him so I hope you enjoy.