he's gorgeous

"Did you see the Puddlemere game?" Dragomir asked Ginny. She shook her head, staring straight into his eyes.

"Me neither but the scores in the newspaper.... crazy!" They both carried on, ignoring me. Not that being ignored bothers me, I just stared out the window.

"We should go to the never-melting ice cream place." I said suddenly, not sure if I was interrupting.

"Sure." Ginny nodded, picking her bag up from the floor.

"Am I invited to this?" Dragomir asked. Ginny looked at me as if she were pleading.

"I don't mind, I just want ice cream." I shrugged, smiling at Dragomir. I'm not sure if I like him or not.

I opened the cafe door, the cold air hit me fast. Stepping out into the windy street, I regretted my decision of jacket.

"Not ideal weather for ice cream." Dragomir smiled beside me. I nodded crossing the road.

A bell rung as I swung the door open. A kind faced girl at the till smiled at us.

"How can I help?" She smiled. I took a step back staring at all the flavours.

"One scoop of mint and one scoop of brownie please. In a tub, not a cone." I smiled back. She nodded, glancing up a Dragomir and Ginny.

"Y/n?" My name was called. I spun round quickly, greeted by a familiar face.

"Malfoy." I frowned, since when did Draco do things like eat ice cream.

"I knew it was you, you look better out of uniform." He looked me up and down.

"You look better where I can't see you." I replied, looking towards Ginny who hadn't even noticed Draco.

"Your ice cream." The kind faced lady called. I took it from her, placing some money in the tip jar.

"Who's the tall one?" Draco asked from behind me.

"New pet." I retorted. I noticed another Sunday glass on the table infront if him.

"Who's the invisible date?" I asked. He frowned at my sudden interest.

"Just Parkinson." He nodded towards the bathroom that Pansy was emerging from.

"Draco, what are you talking to that for?" She asked sitting down as though I couldn't hear her.

"Entertainment." He muttered back. I felt someone beside me.

"Oh, it's them." Ginny sighed staring at the occupants of the table infront of me.

"Disgrace of a pur-" Draco began to scold.

"Don't." I said firmly. He stopped mid sentence as I smiled sweetly.

"C'mon Dragomir." Ginny pulled Dragomir by the arm as we left.

"Who was the boy?" He asked the second we were out the shop.

"Draco Malfoy. Piece of shit." Ginny said furiously.

"What is the time?" Dragomir asked. I pulled my sleeve up checking my watch.

"Half two." I said as his face fell.

"I need to leave. Did I give you my address?" He turned to Ginny. She nodded as he headed down the street.

"Ginny, don't put a return address on your letters." I sighed, taking my first spoonful of ice cream.

"Shit, I hate this whole Sirius situation. How will he write back?" Ginny sighed.

"Just say you forgot his address. It's only a few weeks." I shrugged sitting on a bench.

"But he's gorgeous." She sighed staring across the road.

"True." I nodded. She smirked at my reply.

"What was Draco saying?" She asked, kicking a stone between her feet.

"Just being a prick. Dont really know why he started a conversation anyway." I shrugged.

"But hey, this is good ice cream." I took another spoonful.

A/n

I just realized you probably get advertisements inbetween the chapters. If I could turn them off I would.

I was thinking of maybe starting an mcu story, lmk what you think or if you have any ideas.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, bye.