butterfly's

"Twist it, yep." Hermione instructed Ginny as she fiddled with my hair.

"Now put the butterfly clasp on." She nodded, Ginny reached across the table.

I was spun round in the chair, to face the mirror. Small yellow and pink butterfly hair clips scattered my hair.

"Oh, I mean it's-um." Hermione stammered holding back a laugh. Ginny burst into a fit of giggles as I stared at myself in the mirror.

"It's nice but it's horrible on me. Oh I know, give them to Luna, she'd love them." I pulled one of the small butterfly's out of my hair, laughing all the while.

"Wait a minute." Hermione spun around with a camera, flashing a quick picture of me and Ginny.

"Perfect." Hermione waved the picture around.

"Oy, can you lot keep it down. Some of us are asleep- oh my godric, y/n!" Ron went wide eyed at the sight off me.

"You look like Ginny when she would raid mum's wardrobe." He began to laugh.

"Well aren't you just lovely." I said sarcastically whilst smiling. I pulled more if the hair accessories out.

"The loveliest." He smiled back. Ginny  made a gaging noise, making us all laugh.

"Now shut up, so I can sleep." He closed our door.

"See, that disgusting flirting. It's not expected from Ron. It's repulsive." Ginny shuddered.

"If you thought that was repulsive, don't come downstairs." I pulled the last of the butterfly's out and placed it in her palm.

"I don't wanna know." She shook her head as Hermione giggled.

A/n

One more chapter will come out within the next half hour. Thanks for reading and commenting. I love you all, bye.