looked like Snape

"We bought another one of those movie things for tonight." Fred placed a bag onto he table.

"Also you need to tell my dad about the grass chopper thingy." Fred sat on the table, still talking to Hermione.

"Lawn mower." I corrected him sitting in the chair beside him.

"Yeah, that." He nodded, pointing at me.

"Right well, it's like a hoover but-"

"What's a hoover?" Fred interrupted Hermione. She stammered a bit staring back at him.

"It's like a machine that sucks dirt and dust out the carpet." She said hesitantly.

"So a lawn thingy majig, sucks the dirt out the grass?" He asked Hermione. George walked in smirking a the the park then giving me a knowing look.

"No, it cuts the grass. So it doesn't get to long." She nodded, content with her explanation. Fred raised his eyebrows not he clearly didn't understand a word.

"What are you wearing?" George stared at my ugly jumper. I laughed looking down at the clothes.

"Sirius had loads of Christmas jumpers." Harry picked two from the pile and threw it to each of the twins.

"And this one was involuntarily mine." I sighed at it.

()()()

Ron's pov

"That Hans guy kinda looked like Snape." I pointed out as the movie, Die Hard, finished. Y/n had fallen asleep on my shoulder and the only people still in the room were Harry, Fred and Hermione.

"He did, actually." Hermione nodded, standing up from the couch.

"Oh, ow! My legs asleep." She shook her left leg as Fred stood up beside her. Hermione put her hand on his shoulder steadying herself.

"It's Christmas Eve." Harry pointed to the clock on the wall. We all looked in the direction of the clock. It was just after half twelve.

"Y/n, wake up." I whispered, shaking her head with my shoulder.

"I don't want to." She groaned rubbing her eyes.

"Night." Harry said quickly, leaving the room. Fred and Hermione followed. Fred's arm still supporting her.

"Come on, I'll take you to your bed." I kissed her forehead. She nodded wrapping her arms around my neck. I picked her up easily, walking her into the hallway.

"Happy Christmas Eve." I said tucking her into her bed and kissing her goodnight.

"Night night." She mumbled tiredly.

A/n

I LOVE YOU MORE!