throw bread at them

"Do you do well in school?" One of Malcom's family members asked, I stared at her for a moment.

"Well enough." I nodded, she smiled at me, flashing a silver tooth.

"I hated school, me. I was never good at it. Good thing we're lady's and get to stay home to look after the house." She smiled widely, I laughed thinking she was joking. She wasn't.

"Don't talk to that one, she already offered me a roll from her handbag. Not right in the head." Ron murmured in my ear.

"I'm so happy Malcom found your mother, she's such a lovely woman." The man beside the crazy lady spoke.

"I know, they're lucky to have eachother." I blabbed, honestly I had no idea what to say. I was just spewing gibberish.

"What is it she works as?" The man asked. I cleared my throat wondering where to start.

"She does odd bits and bobs. Baking, decorating, painting she really just does anything creative. " The man looked interested.

"And she gets paid for this?" He asked.

"Oh yes, people pay her to do things like that for them." I smiled at him, trying to stay with my kind manor.

"Intriguing." He turned away and went back to his dinner.

"Y/n, that group of boys are back, what do you have for me this time?" Gran was always asking me to come up with new ideas to get rid of the gangs that hung about her garden

"Through bread at them." I told her, normally I just said the first thing that came to me. Normally she listens.

"Will do." She wrapped her arms around my shoulder and kissed me on my forehead.

I sat back watching everyone chatter at the table. Though it's impossible, the thirty people in the water were louder than the two hundred at Hogwarts.

An

I took a break because I wanted to. I'm vaxed up now. This is chapter 99, I'm going to try and make chapter 100  one of the best.

I've decided that once the hp school year ends I'll end this story and start a sequel.  I have the best ideas for the half-blood prince.

Once again thank you so much for reading, voting and most of all commenting. I love your comments.

See you in the next, probably shorter, authors note.

Bye bye x