Edge of the Astronomy Tower

Here is a little authors note;
  Hi : ) I'm A and I'm from Scotland. This is my first story so give me some feedback, please. I hope you enjoy it. Also I know I kind of messed up the timeline, but we can brush past that.
Bye : )

"Who's playing chess, then?" Ron asked placing a box on the floor of the boys room.

"Count me out, Ronnie." George said, taking a sip of peppermint tea.

"Ronnie? Nobody gets to call me Ronnie, that's where I draw the line." Ron announced, prodding the box with his finger.

"Y/n calls you Ronnie." Fred laughed, nudging me with his hip.

"Y/n is scary." Ron said, crossing his arms but his cheeks went a little red.

"He make a good point." Harry nodded.

After a few rounds of chess Hermione left the room to go to bed. We could still hear the celebrations being held for Harry downstairs.

"What makes me so scary?" I asked, genuinely interested. The boys thought for a moment.

"You tend to say things, that sound sarcastic, but you don't look like your being sarcastic." George said.

"That time when Draco was being a slimy old git, so you held him over the edge of the astronomy tower till he apologized." Ron added. I laughed at the memory.

"And that, the laugh of a, a, I don't know... Scary person?" Harry stammered.

"You're not that scary." Fred butted in. All eyes were on Fred.

"Why, thank you Fred." I said sweetly, standing up and heading off to bed. As I shut the door behind me I heard Harry warn Fred.

"She'll have you hanging from the astronomy tower, if you don't watch your back." I gave the door a kick, and heard a yelp from inside the room.

()()()

Time skip to when they learn the dance for the yule ball.

"Where?!?!" Ron exclaimed, going red.

"My waist." McGonagall replied. Ron placed his unwilling hand on the professors waist. Laughter erupted around the hall as McGonagall danced with Ron.

McGonagall told us all to pair up,
boy-girl. All the girls shot up, apart from me, I stayed slouched against the wall. The boys groaned and made there way towards the group of girls.

"C'mon, your majesty." George grinned at me, his hand out. I sighed taking it. We galavanted around the hall probably doing it all wrong.
"Y/n?"

"What?"

"Why didn't you get up with the rest of the girls?"

"Not my thing, I guess. Granger practically shit herself from excitement."

George chuckled heaving me in the air on time to the music.

"I think we're getting the hang of this." He said, before trampling over my toes.

()()()

"I don't want to hear it." Ron said, sitting firmly on bench beside me.

"Okay, nothing will be said, not right now. No promises though." I replied, tilting my head to one side, biting my cheeks to stop myself from laughing.

"Who did you dance with?" He asked me, sounding offended.

"Prince charming." George laughed, sitting on the other side of me and giving Ron a wink.