I'm A Hurricane, And You're A Good Man In A Storm.

Arizona's POV

Since we were here, I should tell April about us. I think she already got a hint or two, but I should confirm it. She's my best friend and I don't want her getting mad at me. 

"Sofia, you can go in the car with Amy. I need to talk with April first, okay?" I kneeled down in front of my baby girl. 

"Yes, mama." She smiled. Amelia took Sofia's hand and smiled at me one more time. I headed to the door, and right there, stood April. I groaned. 

"So I'm guessing you saw me, right?" I cross my arms and sigh. She nods before giving me a warm hug. I'm surprised. I mean, yeah she's a great person, but wouldn't she be mad I didn't tell her? "I'm so happy you found someone again, Zona." She pulled away to face me. 

"You're not mad?" I look down to my fidgeting hands. Amelia meant a lot to me, but I hid her from April. I don't know how she could be so happy I found someone.

"Of course not. Because we are friends, Arizona." She sighs, taking my hands in hers. "I'm really happy for you." I should tell her what happened to Amelia, right? 

"Amelia was hurt." I blurted out. "We were fighting because I asked her if she wanted kids, she got pissed off and it was my fault. She nearly got hit by a car but luckily, it stopped just to knock her on the ground hard enough that she broke her arm." The cast was removed a few days later but still, I caused her pain. "I hurt her, April." I started tearing up.

"You didn't, Arizona. You didn't mean to," She stayed calm, making me look into her eyes. "Have you told her you love her? Because I wish you could see the sparkle in your eyes when you talk about her." She chuckles softly. 

"Y–Yeah, we did. We do." I smile. "Thank you, April." 

"No worries," She smiles. "I've been there."