You'll Be Happier With Me

Amelia's POV

"Babe, come down here!" I shouted from he kitchen. Arizona came down, fully dressed in her pajamas.

"Amy, it's so cold out here. Let's go back to sleep and cuddle." She latched onto my back sleepily. I giggled.

"Baby, I want to ask you something." I said, kissing her head.

"Can we cuddle first?" She ask, pointing to the couch with heavy eyes.

"Sure, sweetheart." I helped her cross over to the living room where he couch was placed. She laid there like a cute puppy and finally opened her eyes as I slipped my arms around her waist.

"So what did you need to tell me?" She said, squishing her small body against mine.

"Well, I was thinking we could go on a road trip. This month. I think we need it. I mean, like a small vacation. We can even take Sofia if you'd like." I smiled. Her eyes lit up immediately and jumped from the couch. It's like her tiredness just evaporated.

"Really? Like Amelia if you're kidding me right now, I'm going to hate you so much!" She crossed her arms. I giggled.

"I'm not kidding, Arizona." I laughed.

"Eep!" She squealed, jumping at me. I was throw back to the couch and she giggled so hard.

"Arizona, you're crushing me." I grunt making her get off me.

"Sorry. I'm just really excited! Where are we going? Disneyland?" She laughed.

"Wherever you want to go." She jumped up again, this time in circles. "Disneyland it is, then." She giggled, hugging me as I got up from the couch.

"I love you so much, Amelia!" She kissed me on my forehead, my nose, and my lips. I couldn't stand how adorable she was.

"I love you too baby."