Baby I'm Right Behind You

Arizona's POV

As Amelia walked back over to me, I smiled sweetly. 

"Hey." She says, smiling brightly. 

"Hi." I murmur. "How did it go?" I ask her. 

"Not bad. I'm um... going out with him for coffee tomorrow." She admits, making my smile fade. Oh. "No, no, no! Not like that, Arizona." She laughs, sitting by me. "As friends," She smiles. "I wouldn't hurt you like that again." 

"O–Okay," I breathe out. "When we get home can we watch a movie and um... s–snuggle?" I look at her hopefully, earning tons of butterflies in my stomach. 

"Of course we can. Whatever you want, baby." 

"Baby?" I giggle softly. 

"Yeah. You're cute when you stutter, actually... you're pretty cute whenever you do anything." She smirks, cupping my cheek and leaning in closer. My eyes flicker from her lip to her deep blue orbs. 

"A..." I exhale. "N–Not here... O–Owen might s–see us." I gasp out as she pulls me even closer. 

"I know, but I certainly don't care." She whispers, still leaning in more. I lean back, my hips stopping as she places her hand on my thigh. I whimper. "See? It's cute." She laughs softly, capturing my lips. It sends shivers through my whole body. Her tongue grazes on my bottom lip. As I part my lips, her tongue immediately goes in. After a few moments, I heard screams of joy near the slide. I pull away, looking for Sofia. 

"Mommy! Look! I have a whole new rock collection!" Sofia jumps up and down. 

"Y–Yeah. That's amazing, Sofster. Why don't you have at least 5 more minutes and we will get out of here?" I grin awkwardly, still lovestruck from the kiss. 

"Okay, Mommy!" Sofia runs back to the playground as I stare at Amelia, grinning mischievously. 

"Blushing, eh?" She smirks. 

"Sh–shut your mouth." I shiver. 

"Whatever you say, baby."