I Am Just A Line Without A Hook

A/N: Yes, I know I'm using some song lyrics to form my chapter titles. But, I love it.

Arizona's POV

I can't stop it. I think I'm falling in love with her. No, I can't! She's married. She's trying to save her marriage, so if I even think about kissing her again... I can't ever stop. My feelings for her won't stop. I know it. I have to ignore them. I won't fall in love with a person that has feelings for someone else. I can't. I won't. 

"Arizona, are you okay?" I hear someone calling out my name. I turn around and find Callie. What the hell?! She's... she died a few years ago. 

"Callie?" I walk towards her, my back facing the scans. "Why are you here? How are you here? Y–You.. You died." 

"And you're falling in love with a person besides me. That's crucial. Because you know deep inside they're in love with someone else." She scoffs, stepping closer to me. 

"Stop. Wh–Why are you saying that?" I narrow my eyes at her, they're... getting dreary and watery. 

"You like her. But she obviously doesn't like you." She steps over to me, pushing a few strands of hair to the back of my ear. 

"Stop. Calliope, please." 

"You know you're not supposed to like her. She's married." She grabs my neck, almost suffocating me. I can't breathe. 

"P–Please, C–Ca–Callie!" I look up, she lets go of me. Laughing evilly. "You're not like this, I know you!" 

"But do you, Arizona?" She raises her brow at me. "You married me. Not her." 

"I know, but you're not supposed to be like this! Where's the kind, caring, loving person that I married?!" I feel something dripping off my neck. Is that... blood?  "Callie, what's going on?" I cried. She just stands there, covered in blood. Looking at me with mischief. "I know it's not you! It can't be!" 

"It's not, Arizona. Close your eyes and open them. I'm not here." I followed her orders, I don't see her anymore. Why is this happening?!

"Arizona?" Amelia walks inside of the room, making me clear my head. "I thought I heard you talking with someone." If I'm hallucinating, I need to make sure nothing's wrong. I wasn't even thinking of Callie at the moment, she just showed up.

"Amelia, can you do me a favor?" 

~~~

"So... you think something's wrong?" The brunette asks me. 

"Yes, Amelia. It wasn't one of those normal hallucinations or anything. She was talking to me. And I know Callie's dead. She's gone." I started tearing up, making her wipe the tears off my face. "I wasn't even thinking about her or anything..." I look down, pulling the blankets up my hospital bed. "She just showed up out of nowhere." 

"Hey, hey." She placed a kiss on my forehead, which I've been longing for. "You're going to be okay, do you hear me?" She caresses my cheeks, cupping them. "I'll just gather the scans once they're ready." 

"Okay."