Three Words I Never Meant

Amelia's POV
Damn it. Damn it. Damn it! No, this can't be happening. Please. She's going to hate me. She's going to regret something, I just know it. I walk into her room, shaking. It's only been a few days and Sofia is staying at Mer's now. I walk into her room and find her staring right at the door. Her eyes travel to me and she laughs. She just keeps laughing.

"Arizona?" I speak. After a few more moments, she stops. "Arizona." I whisper.

"No, don't you dare 'Arizona' me." She yells. "I fucking know what happened. Every person in this world is cruel because they always leave me! It's always been the people I love most. Tim, Callie, Mark... what's next?!" She laughs. I notice a slight cut on her arm.

"Arizona you aren't going to lose me." I say calmly.

"No. Everybody says that and they still do. Don't fucking say that!" She throws her pillow at me. I groan, relieved that it wasn't anything too hard.

"Arizona," I say again. She looks away. It's like she's not there anymore. She's gone. Her personality, everything. She's been stuck inside of this room for the whole week. How is she supposed to recover? "Please stop." I beg, tears in my eyes. She then tries to get the wires off of her. I quickly run over to her and try to stop her. "Arizona!" I sob. I notice her movements have stopped, so I look up at her with tears running down my face. "Please. I need you to stop." I cry. "I need to tell you something." She stops, nearly crying. I need to be here for her. "Y-you're pregnant."