I'll Never Be Able To Forgive You.

Amelia's POV

It was now a few months later and Sofia and Arizona were hanging out in the kitchen.

"Hey babe, I'll just go outside to breathe for a sec, okay?" I looked at both of them and pregnant Arizona smiled. So cute. Sofia looked at me with big eyes and nodded. I headed out, feeling the fresh air on my body. I heard a few footsteps and I realized someone was behind me. I turned, thinking it was Arizona but it was a guy on my right. He was holding a gun in his hand and I knew it was him. He was the guy who raped my girlfriend. He raised his hun at me and for a second I stopped breathing.

"Missed me, Amy?" He spoke.

"Devin, put the gun down." I never dared to speak his name but here I am. He laughs hysterically. "I'm serious."

"And I am too. You know, your little girlfriend or family won't make it long. I loved you." He spoke. "And now you have to pay the consequences."

"You're making the situation worse, put the gun down."

"Shut up!" He pushes me to the ground and the door swings open and her holds the hun to my head as he watches Arizona find my eyes.

"Arizona," I speak but he slaps me. A cry from Arizona comes out.

"Amelia!" Her eyes get teary.

"Get the fuck away!" He says, startling Arizona and I. "Or I'll shoot her!" Tears flood her eyes and suddenly come down her cheek.

"Arizona... I love you." I speak softly, knowing she can still hear me. He shoots the gun at my head and everything hurts. I smile weakly at Arizona and she rushes over to me. Devin falls to the ground with blood all over him. I hear sirens so Arizona must have called the police sooner. They take him inside and Arizona just sits there, I know I have to leave.

"Amelia!" She cries. "Amelia listen to me!" She shakes me a little. I smile at her, my hands still able to reach her face. "Amelia, don't leave!" She cries in my arms. "You can't do this to me!"

"I'll be okay." I reassure her.

"No you won't, don't do this because you think it's right, Amelia! Do this for me, please! Do this for me or I'll never be able to forgive you!" She cries.

"F-for what?" I chuckle a little. "For d-dying?"

"For making me love you!" She says. The police try to get her off me but I take her hand.

"You'll always be my lover. Alright?" I smile. "Here." I take out a ring, attached it to my necklace and gave it to her. "I was going to do it today." I smiled. "Take care of our baby. And Sofia. Make sure both of them are healthy." She sniffles. "And when I die, I just want you to know..."

"Amelia, don't."

"It's okay to love someone else. I'll always be here." She kisses me.

"You didn't have to get me a ring."

"But I did. B-Because you're m-my lover. You a-always have, Arizona."

"Amelia... I love you so much."

"I know. And one day, I'll see you at the beach."

"Th-the beach?" She chuckles sadly.

"Yeah. It's where I planned to marry you."

"You promise you'll be there?"

"Yes, my love."

"S-say I love you."

"I love you."

"I know."