Freedom Is All Yours

A/N: This has a similar storyline in season 11 or 12 idk what episode. But, two girls jump in front of a train because of how they are judged. Sexuality, etc.

Amelia's POV

I heard a pager go off. I shook awake, reaching for my alarming pager. I halted once I heard Arizona stirring in bed. 

"Amelia? Come back." She said, her voice was adorable when she was sleepy. "Need cuddles." She grumbled, rolling in bed. I groaned. What could be so important just to stop me from cuddling Arizona? Stupid pager.

"I know, I know baby." I cooed. I sat up, stroking her hair. "I'll be back in a few hours, 'kay? Plus, you're getting discharged today." I said, bringing a big smile to her face.

"Kay. I'll see you later." She says, scrunching her nose into her pillow and sniffing it. "This pillow smells like you." She moans dreamily. So cute.

"I like you so much," 

~~~

"Someone paged?" I ran into the trauma room, finding a stressed Meredith Grey groaning and a kid with bruises and some major injuries. "Whoa. What's going on here?" I groan, stepping to the side as Alex Karev walked in. 

"Hey––" His eyes widen. "Whoa." 

"Guys, just shut up and help me!" Meredith yells, making the girl wake up. 

"Huh? Wh–What's going on? Where's Allie? Where am I?" The girl shook awake. 

"Sweetie, what's your name?" I asked her as I checked her pupils. 

"K–Kelly. Kelly Turner." Kelly looked around.

"Okay, Kelly. You're in a hospital. Someone found you in the middle of the train's route and ran you over. Care to tell me whom your parents are?" I asked her, gently placing a hand on her shoulder. 

"No. No! You can't tell them. They'll hate me! Please, whatever you do. Don't call them!" Kelly panicked. 

"Honey, you need to tell us what's going on."