So... You'll Stay?

Arizona's POV

As we got inside the house, I dropped my bags on the floor and looked around. Everything seemed so... different. I can't believe that massive tumor was there the whole time. I think I'll definitely need to get used to this. Amelia caught me watching and just smirked, stepping closer to me. 

"Different, huh?" She raises her brow. 

"Y–Yeah. How did you know?" I ask her hesitantly. 

"I'm a neurosurgeon, Arizona. I know what it does to patients. I know how you feel." She smiles at me, placing her hands on my waist. All I want to do is kiss her.

"Do you um... do you think we can still be together? I mean–– date?" I ask her, biting my lip. 

"Only if you want to. Whenever you're ready." She cups my face. 

"I think I'm ready..." I say softly, leaning into her touch. Our faces are inches apart, our breath becoming once as soon as our lips touch. So... so soft. I missed her so much. That loving, passionate kiss. That. That is something I could never give away. Her tongue grazes my bottom lip. Parting my mouth open, our tongues fight for dominance. I moan as we pull away, catching our breaths. "I've been waiting to do that for so long..." 

"Guess you just had to wait."