Panda Express Is Our Heaven

Arizona's POV

I sat in my bed, waiting for Amelia to walk in. Before April left to go do a surgery, she gave me some food from Panda Express. My fav. It's like a half–date. I'll be at the hospital, eating food while I get to talk some things out with Amelia. Maybe... we could plan things. Or go over the basics. You know, lay down some rules.

"Hey, dimples." Amelia walked in, smiling happily. I couldn't help but smile either. 

"Hey. I was hoping we could talk. I mean, April did bring my favorite." I pointed to the Panda Express noodles, making her chuckle adorably. "I was thinking of a half–date. What do you think?" 

"You're cute." She smirks, making me blush. She takes a seat on the edge of the bed, reaching for my hand. "Of course, baby. I could even feed you." She teases me. 

"Oh shut up." I plant a kiss on her lips, moaning as I finally could do that. 

"I know." She rubs my arm, sitting closer to me. "So, Panda Express is your favorite. Huh?" 

"Yeah. It's kinda how April and I met. Well, how I met April and Callie. April and Callie were best friends before I even knew them. And then, April and I became ever bigger best friends. Callie and I had started a relationship, and I left for Africa." I bit down on my bottom lip. "When I came back, I found out Callie was having a baby with Mark Sloan. When Sofia was born, I was so happy to be a part f the parenting plan. Mark started dating other women and he died in a plane crash. Funny because Callie died in a car crash." I started tearing up. Amelia reaches in to wipe the tears off of my face.

"If it makes you feel any better, when you bit your lip I got pretty turned on." She whispered in my ear, making me giggle. "I'm so sorry you and Sofia had to go through that. You guys deserve nothing but to be loved and be happy." 

"Thank you. Amelia." I smiled, sniffling. I cuddled onto her chest, feeling warm. 

"Cheer up, I get to feed you."