Your... Present.

Amelia's POV

"Arizona we have to pick up some stuff from Mer's let's go.... whoa." As I walked into Arizona's room, I saw her wearing lingerie and I started getting hot. Shit.

"Hey," She stood up from the bed. I saw her panties straight away which made me wet. "We don't have to go so early now, do we?" She took a step closer to me.

"Um... I uh," I struggled to find words and she just stood there, teasing me. "Why— Why are you wearing that?" I laughed, blushing hard.

"Well... you never got a present from me on your birthday... so I was thinking." She took another step closer. "Maybe... we could have fun." I gulped as she grabbed my waist, pulling me into a deep kiss.

"Mmh..." I pulled away. "A-Arizona... we need to go," I moaned more as she tearing off my clothes, placing wet kisses on my neck.

"You know what? Maybe we should." She said, still kissing my body. She leaned up into my ear and whispered. "Maybe we shouldn't."

"I... ahh~" I whimpered as she pushed me down on the bed. Shit. I was naked.

"I could show you how good it feels... when you just," She stripped off her clothes. Damn it. "Let go. Like... when you need release." She kissed my lips again, topping me.

"Mmh.." I moaned.

"I wanna make you feel... incredible." She said, pressing her thigh against my wet mound.

"Fuck, Zona." I gasped out. "Please,"

"Patience, my sweet." She whispers, teasing my entrance.

"Unnnhh.." I moan louder as she sucks on my skin.

"You're really wet.."

"A..h"

"Swollen for me, aren't you?" She smirks, finally flicking her tongue on my clit.

"AHH~~"

"You taste so good," She whimpers as her tongue goes inside of me. "Mmh.. Fuck."

"Arizona, please. Make me cum already."

"If you say so, mommy." She says, thrusting two fingers in and out of me. I moan loud, my nails digging into her neck. "Does it feel good?"

"Th-That... yes... o-oh.."

"Being inside of you feels amazing...so wet for me. So...so.. good." She moans. I'm so close.

"Arizona... faster!"

"You need release. That I can provide." She says softly, kissing my lips. "You're amazing."

"F-Fuck! Yes! Oh yeah! A-Arizona please! Oh!" I moan as I cum.

"You okay?" She says as my eyes close. I pant. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No... you, you were amazing. I really like you." I laugh, still sweating.

"I.. I made you happy?" She smiled adorably.

"You always make me happy, Zona."

"Oh. You do too, Amy."