It's Like I Was Never Here

Arizona's POV

"You like that?" 

"Calliope, please! Get it out! I don't want it! Please!" 

"Not until you feel the pain, baby." 

"Calliope, stop that! I don't want it, I don't want it! It hurts!" 

"Good." 

"Get it out of me!" 

"Since you love her so much, you might as well be with me already." She pauses. "Rotting slowly as you see me walking away with someone else." 

"Callie, don't! Don't hurt her!" 

"I would love to," She grabs a knife, hanging it at Amelia's neck. "Wouldn't you?" 

"No! Stop that! Please! I'm begging you! Just stop that!" 

"Stop what?" 

"Don't hurt her! She did nothing! She's not even in love with me, please!" 

"But you're in love with her. So as long as your feelings go away, I won't hurt her." 

"Just stop now! Calliope, I know you're in there. Listen to me!" 

"Wake up. Just wake up and realize I'm not here, Arizona. Wake up and find yourself in her arms again, feeling safe. Just know it won't be long until she's gone. She loses everyone." 

"Don't you dare! I hate you!" 

"She's not in love with you like I am, Arizona!" 

"If you loved me, you would respect my decisions! So stop it!" 

"No!" She stabs a hole through Amelia, making her bleed as she's tied up on the chair. 

"Why would you do that to her?!" 

"Because... you know I love you." 

"You don't love me! You just take people that I love away from my life!" I pant. "I hate you!" 

My eyes shot open, finding myself dizzy.

"Arizona?" Amelia pulls gently on my shoulder, making me face her. "You were dreaming, sweetie." 

"I... Amelia," I cry. I couldn't help it. I didn't want to lose her.

"Shh... I'm here." 

But she's not. Callie's not here. Don't make me feel tortured, please. I'm begging you.