Everybody Knows... You Love Me Too

A/N: ⚠️TW⚠️ mention of rape and suicide

Arizona's POV

"Arizona..." she cried. For a second, my heart stops. I want to crawl out of my skin. I feel so disgusted. I just want to hide in a hole in the ground for the next few years. I don't want to get up. I don't want it. Please. I can't live like this. I don't ever want to. Please. "It's this g-guy. I used t-to work with h-him during Hopkins. When you were gone... for some reason before I left, he told me he loved me. But I didn't. So when I left, he stalked me for a while and I didn't even know. He took pictures of you when he moved here and wanted to hurt you. Next thing I know, he texted me." She pulled out her phone, showing the one thing that frightened me. I couldn't breathe, I started sobbing, and when Amelia went to touch me, I immediately pulled back. "I-I'm sorry." She didn't even realize. And now I feel bad.

"I-It's okay.. please, h-hold me?" I whimper. I only feel safe with Amelia. She nods, placing an arm around me and checking to see if I'm comfortable.

"If I'm squeezing you too much or you're not comfortable, just tell me. Okay?" I nod.

"Amelia..." My legs hurt. Something drips back outside of me. "A-Amelia,"

"Yes?" She turns my way.

"I.. I think I'm b-bleeding." I notice a huge stain of dark red going through the sheets and my heart is caught in my throat.

"Oh, god!" She stands up from the bed. "Page Grey!" She yells to a nearby nurse. "Arizona..." she removes the blankets and I feel something rumbling in my stomach. I throw up, feeling horrible. Meredith runs into the room, stopping.

"What the hell happened?!"