Without You I'm Nothing

Amelia's POV

Arizona is finally comfortable seeing Sofia again. She's wonderful and so strong. She's beautiful. I walk into the kitchen and find her hands shaking. She looks frustrated so I walk over to her and give her a warm hug.

"What's wrong, my baby?" I stroke her hair in hopes to calm her but her breathing is erratic. "Arizona?" I make her look up at me and she gives me a full face of panic. I know that face. She starts crying so I just hold her. "H-Hey, Shh. It's okay. You're okay. Think about happy thoughts." She sniffles a lot and her grip on my body tightens.

"I-I-I..." she tries to speak but her breathing keeps her holding back.

"Shh. Focus on your breathing." After a few moments, she had regained her normal breathing and she plays with my hair.

"I-I... I'm scared." She sniffles. I hold her chin high and she pouts sadly at me.

"For what sweetie?" I kiss her lips.

"Wh-What Sofia th-thinks of me. I-I look and feel horrible." I wipe her tears and sigh.

"Come here." I say, sitting on the kitchen chair. She sits on my lap and I chuckle. "Have you ever heard me say you look horrible?" I bring my face closer to hers. She shakes her head no. "So why would you say that? Why would you say that when you know I love you, Arizona? I wake up everyday telling you I love you, yet you don't believe me."

"I do!" She cries.

"So why would you think that?" I wipe her tears away. She pauses for a few seconds.

"I-I don't know," she looks down. I kiss her forehead.

"I love you, Arizona. Please listen." I hold her body.

"I-I love you." Her voice speaks out.

"I already know, love."

A/N: so im thinking of doing a time skip of 2 years after my next chapter what do y'all think?