Good Dreams, Good Dreams Here To Stay

A/N: this chapter is going to be a little sad so just hate me if you want to

Amelia's POV

I was sleeping with Arizona in our bed again. It felt so good to have her in my arms. I heard some mumbling from Arizona and she kept stirring in bed. I realized she was having a hard time breathing because of her chest. I shook her slightly to wake her up. My poor baby was having a nightmare.

"Zona, it's okay. I'm here." I cooed.

"Mm.." she whimpered sadly. "L-leave her a-alone, please." She cried. She finally woke up and I held her in my arms.

"Shhh." I placed a kiss on her face. "It's okay Arizona, it was just a bad dream." I cooed. She nodded hesitantly and tried to go back to sleep.

"I.. I can't," She was referring about going back to sleep.

"I know." I smile weakly. "Come with me," I slid off the bed and she grabbed my chest. I giggled softly. "We can go star gazing." I smiled. A small smile appeared on her face and I kissed it. We went out to the backyard where a glass railing was. We went to lay down on the modern couch. She laid her head on my chest. "It's okay, just breathe with me sweetie." It took her a few moments to get the same breathing pace as I had. I looked up at the stars and I felt her hand squeeze my left boob. I looked down at her.

"I'm sorry for being a mess." She sniffles.

"You're not." I smile. "You're beautiful."

"You should be having fun. Not caring for me everywhere I go. I-It's unfair." She whimpers.

"It's not. Seeing you comfortable makes me so happy Zona. That's why one day you'll be able to marry me." My sentence makes her smile and I do as well.

"He took you away," she spoke sadly. "Th-the guy," my heart dropped. "He took you, and h-he hurt me." She cried softly. "He tried taking the baby." I stroked her hair. "Then he took you with him." She sniffled. "D-don't go away," she clung to my shirt.

"Hey, remember what I said a year ago? I would never leave." I kissed her forehead. "Are you planning to keep the baby?"

"I-I think I want to. D-do you?"

"I'm happy with whatever you want."

"Okay." She paused. "I want Sofia to know."

"Of course."

"I love you so much, Amelia."

"I love you too."